There is a lot to prepare and care for during an overseas transport from the U.S. to another nation. With certified transport services, you can rest knowing that your vehicle is in great hands.
If you need to ship a car to Benin, do some online research and hire the company that maintains great services, low prices, and the best reputation.
Be on the lookout for con artists or transporters with a bad rep. There are not many leaders in the industry, but any transport company with an impressive history can provide low reasonable rates. The highest quality equipment and ships are used to carry out the transport, making the company even more reliable.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Prepare the Following Documents.
To earn import approval through Customs, the right documentation is needed. The proof requested in the policy may change so call the Embassy of Benin in case any adjustments or changes were made.
- Driver’s License.
- Bill of Lading.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Proof of Insurance.
What Is the Difference between RO/RO and Container Shipping?
The RO/RO method is the most universal way to ship a vehicle to another country. The reason many choose this service is because of its low cost. This is also an extremely secure way to ship your car. For this shipping solution, make sure to document the condition of your vehicle prior to the ship date and have it seen by a mechanic.
Another popular option is container shipping, but it is pricier than open air services. Unlike the RO/RO method, your vehicle will be protected against the elements. This shipping service also allows you to ship more of your stuff with the car. Shippers using this method of transport are allowed to use the extra space in the container to store personal items
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?