Town and Country Long Distance Moving Companies
As spring approaches, you may be planning to be among the millions of people who relocate annually in the U.S. Whether you're moving across the street or across the country, it helps to work with an experienced moving company. The moving specialists at A-1 Auto Transport will help you deal with the challenges that come with moving. Our services are tailored just for you and we promise to make your move to Town and Country memorable. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to make your move easier
- Go through every room and sort out your stuff into lots of what you are going to move, sell or donate. Moving will less clutter reduces the moving cost.
- If you have pets, talk to your movers to find out if they offer pet transport. The laws regarding moving pets differ from one state to another; therefore find out what you need to have before moving your pets.
- Make sure you have sufficient boxes to pack your belongings. Gather more than you think are enough to avoid having to rush back to the stores for more. Pack room by room for more efficiency and to have similar items in the same boxes.
- Make the bed immediately you arrive at your new home. You'll want to relax after the long and tiring journey and you can just crush and start unpacking the following day.
- Contact your service providers to arrange when to disconnect your utilities. Switching over the utilities will prevent you from paying bills that you didn’t use. This will also ensure you move into a house with utilities already connected.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Efficiency: While you can move on your own, it will take you longer to accomplish. If you want your move to be fast and efficient, you should let professional movers handle it. They will pack your household items with speed and agility and have them loaded into the trucks within no time. They will complete the move swiftly so that you can settle as soon as possible.
- Reliability: With professional movers, you don’t have to worry if they will show up or not. Movers are bound by signed contracts which must be honored. When you pick the moving date, you can expect them to be there as agreed. They will take over the moving process and help you relocate without a problem.
- Reduce stress: When you hire a moving company, they manage everything from packing to loading and unloading to unpacking. You don’t have to do anything; the movers will have you covered. The services you receive will be worth it and you don’t have to feel stressed after the move is over. They will focus on your move and you can take care of other matters that require your attention.
How to find a good moving company
Check their insurance status. Don’t risk the safety of your items by hiring a company that is not insured. The law requires moving companies to offer a basic insurance coverage of $0.60 per pound per item. This cushions you from having to replace or repair damaged items. To confirm if they are compliant, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Get the estimates of multiple movers to compare the moving rates. Movers offer different types of services and it is up to you to choose the most affordable one. Ask as many questions as you can to fully understand what to expect during the move. Reputable movers should be knowledgeable and professional when answering your questions.
Give preference to ProMover members. You want a company whose background has been checked for criminal records. AMSA only certifies movers who have complied with the required regulations and agreed to abide by the association's Code of Professional Ethics.
We specialize in these services
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Packing supplies
- Storage services
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
Why hire us?
We have been in this business for over two decades giving us plenty of experience moving houses. Many people have benefited from our services and if you hire us today, you can expect timely and accurate delivery of your belongings. With a state-of-the-art tracking system, we guarantee the security of your items to whatever destination. At A-1 Auto Transport, we are happy to serve you and our staff will not rest until you feel contented with the move.
Talk to us
Get free moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page or speak directly to us on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com