Anyone interested in shipping services for an automobile should hire the most reputable transporter they can find. The security provided by the car ships to Latvia from the U.S.A. is unmatchable.
Only skilled and experienced overseas auto transporters are capable of carrying out such a tedious delivery with such great success.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, AVT Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
To rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands, become more knowledgeable of the shipping process. Absorb any tips and advice you can from the professionals in the industry and do some studying of your own too. Below, you’ll find some of the most useful bits of advice and tips regarding the process of auto transport.
- Schedule your vehicle’s transport months before you would like it to ship out. This makes it easier to find a shipping company with the availability desired. It also gives customers enough time to fulfill the requirements of the import policy. In some cases, this process can take months to complete.
- Learn about the common shipping services for automobiles. RO/RO and container shipping are two of the most popular methods among shipping customers. RO/RO, an open air service is the cheaper of the two. Optional services are also available to add more convenience and security to your shipping experience.
- With the length of the distance between the U.S. and Latvia, it is highly suggested that container shipping services are purchased. Transporting your vehicle inside of a container protects it from outdoor hazards. You can ship other belongings with the car inside of the cargo container.
- After your car’s transport is marked on the calendar, call the Embassy of Latvia to ask about the restrictions placed on auto importation. They also know the tax and duty rates related to your import.
- The documentation required to earn import permission from Customs must be organized precisely as stated by the country. If something is missing or the car doesn’t meet the restrictions of the nation, it will be denied access into the country.