Tinley Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Every once in a while we feel the urge to move to a different state or city. It’s an excellent opportunity! For your move to run smoothly, you need the help of a professional moving company in Illinois. A-1 Auto Transport has all the resources to enable you to move to Tinley Park with less stress. Our services include vehicle transport and military relocations. Hire us today and let’s get moving.
Top moving tips
- Hire a reputable mover. A moving company helps to ease the burden of moving. Research the moving company you wish to hire for your moving process and reserve a moving date early.
- Downsize your items. Don’t move household items you no longer need or use. Consider holding a garage sale or finding charity homes to donate to. This will minimize your load hence lowering the cost of moving.
- When ordering for boxes, make sure they are brand new with firm edges. You also need to purchase other packing materials such as tape, bubble wrap, and markers before you start packing.
- For more efficiency, pack room by room. Packing strategically ensures that nothing is left behind and makes unpacking easier. Start with the less frequently used rooms as you move your way up to the kitchen and the living room.
- Label your boxes correctly. You can use a color code system where you assign a color to each room and mark the boxes with the corresponding stickers. Indicating the contents inside will help you and your movers know how to handle each box.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
3 reasons you should hire a professional moving company
- Insurance. When you move on your own and your items get damaged, you have yourself to blame. You’ll be at a loss since you have to replace them with your own money. However, with a professional moving company, the safety of your belongings is in their hands. They are liable for any loss or damage that may occur during the moving process. You can relax knowing that you’ll be compensated partially or entirely depending on the insurance policy you purchased.
- Convenience and safety. Professional movers are well equipped with tools to make lifting of bulky items easy and first. They are trained to handle delicate stuff such as artifacts and antiques with utmost care to ensure they deliver them in one piece. You don’t need to worry about loading and unloading of your items since they’ll handle everything.
- Saves time. Moving is more complicated than it sounds. A lot of time and energy goes into the planning process for it to succeed. When you hire professionals, you’re not only relieved of the stress of packing, but you also get the freedom to attend to other important tasks like finding a new school for your kids.
Tips for finding a reliable moving company
Consider hiring a BBB Accredited moving company. This is a company that provides exceptional moving services to consumers and responds to complaints quickly. A company with a rating of A+ can be trusted to be reliable and professional.
Check the reviews of a moving company by visiting reputable sites like Angie’s List and Yelp. Here, you can get valuable information about the moving company you are considering. They are excellent resources for finding local businesses. Go for a moving company with many positive reviews since it shows honesty and dependability.
To protect yourself from fraudsters, search if your mover is a member of the Illinois Movers’ and Warehousemen’s Association. They help connect consumers to members who have passed a strict background evaluation and agreed to abide by the set Code of Professional Ethics.
We handle these services
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Cheap Tinley Park movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Backed by the countless positive reviews from our happy customers, we continue to be the best moving company in Illinois and across the states. Our customer department is available 24 hours a day to provide support to all our consumers. For affordable, accurate and efficient moving services, A-1 Auto Transport is all you need.
Get in touch with us today, and we’ll be more than pleased to serve you. Call our customer care line 888-509-3213 and make your reservation. Get your free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.