Tifton Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to a new city makes you feel liberated and ready to open a new chapter in your life. While you’re excited about exploring the city of Tifton, you need to find a reliable moving company based in Georgia to help you transition comfortably. A-1 Auto Transport is a top-tier company that provides moving services in the United States and overseas. We offer vehicle transportation among other unique services.
Tips for a stress-free move
- Be organized: Create a checklist to guide you on what you need to do and when. Make plans for hiring a moving company early to give yourself time to complete the tasks on your list. Schedule one week intervals to complete each task without overworking yourself.
- Purge your items: Downsize your items by clearing all the stuff you no longer use. Categorize your stuff into three: To sell, donate, and throw away. Hold a garage sale for items like furniture that are still in good condition.
- Have a plan: Before you start packing, you need to have a strategic plan. Packing from room-to-room will make the work a lot easier since you’ll be concentrating on the contents of one room. If you have invited your friends, give them specific instructions to follow so that the work can flow smoothly.
- Labeling: Label each box as soon as you finish packing. Indicate the rooms each box should be placed as well as the contents inside. This makes unpacking a breeze.
- Valuables: Pack your valuables safely and carry them with you. Also, have important documents like passports and birth certificates packed separately to avoid losing them. Don’t allow the movers to handle your jewelry for security reasons.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Professional equipment: To lift and carry heavy or delicate household items, you need specialized equipment. The movers are trained to use the tools effectively to ensure your items are moved in one piece. They will lift your refrigerator or piano down the stairs and load them into trucks designed to prevent the items from shifting while in transit.
- Financial control: Most professional moving companies give customers moving quotes depending on the distance to be covered and amount of load. This gives you an idea of how much you’ll be spending. You can plan your finances without the worry of getting surprises along the way.
- Safety and security: The last thing you need when moving house is dealing with an injury. Professional movers have the techniques to pack safely and lift bulky items while taking precautions. They will handle your items carefully throughout the moving process and ensure they are securely delivered to your doorstep.
- Convenience: If you are always busy and can’t find time to plan for your move, then a professional moving company will come in handy. They take over your moving process and help you organize and schedule everything. They provide packing materials, pack and load your items and arrange the new house for you. Movers help you move without affecting your work schedule.
Ways of finding a reliable moving company
Find out how long the company you consider hiring has been in the moving business. A long successful track record means you can trust the mover to handle your belongings professionally.
Verify the credentials of your potential moving company before you think of hiring them. If you are moving to a different state, the moving company should have a number issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation. In-state movers are regulated by their respective states.
Read the comments of customers by visiting a moving company’s website. You can also check their ratings with the Better Business Bureau. Also, look for a mover through other sites that connect people with local businesses. Before hiring a moving company, do thorough research to avoid being scammed.
We provide these services
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- College relocation
- Corporate moving
- Commercial moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We make the process of moving a dream come true. Our experts receive professional training in handling household items and are committed to ensuring accurate and timely deliveries. Our moving services are designed to accommodate the unique needs of each person. At A-1 Auto Transport, the safety of your belongings is a top priority. Hire us today and let’s get moving.
Reach us on 888-509-3213 to get advice from our friendly customer representatives. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org