Tiffin Long Distance Moving Companies
If you are considering relocating to Tiffin, you are not alone. Reports show that one in approximately nine people move every year. Whether it is for family reasons, work or the weather, everybody deserves a smooth transition. And at A-1 Auto Transport, Ohio, we offer services that are friendly and top-notch. From office relocation to vehicle transport, we offer it all.
Smart tips for an easy move
- Ask for help. If your move is due to a job posting, talk to your employers to find out if they offer any assistance for relocation. This will make it easier for you and your family.
- Pack a few snacks and drinks in a cooler to sustain you through the day.
- Take your time to unpack your household items before deciding what to purchase. It will be better if all the items are in their place so that you get new ideas of how you can improve the living room, kitchen or the bedroom.
- Clean each room after you are finished packing. This will reduce the workload instead of waiting to clean the whole house at once. It is a sure way to secure your security deposit.
Top reasons for hiring a professional moving company
- Skilled personnel. Professional movers are better at packing and organizing your household items compared to any of your friends. On top of that, they use quality packing materials that will keep your items safe. They are experts who have years of training and know how to carefully pack even the most delicate stuff. Heavy items will also be handled with care and delivered without a scratch.
- Convenience and speed. You probably don’t know the right truck size to hire when moving. Instead of guessing and risk spending a lot of cash, hiring a professional moving company makes it simple. They are well equipped and know the techniques to use when loading and unloading your possessions. They use proven methods and will give the best of their services to ensure that you settle into your new home fast.
- Accountability. With the services of a professional moving company, you get the benefit of insurance coverage. Your items need protection from the packing stages all the way to your new place. The movers offer various insurance options besides the basic cover of 60 cents per pound per item. For extra protection, discuss with your movers and pick a policy that you can comfortably afford.
- Experience. A-1 Auto Transport has over 25 years of experience in handling moves of different sizes. We know what works best and even offer a free consultation to our clients. You can trust the methods of service delivery we implement. Having an experienced mover by your side simplifies the moving process and takes the stress out of moving.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What to look for in a reputable moving company
- A reliable mover should be open and ready to provide honest answers to your questions. You need to know how they arrived at the moving cost. If you feel the staff of a moving company is not being straightforward or they are not knowledgeable, you should consider looking elsewhere.
- Check the credentials of a company with the relevant authorities. Local movers need a license from the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio while long distance movers must have a USDOT Number issued by the FMCSA. A licensed company is safer to work with since you can make a formal complaint in case of any mishaps.
- Movers are required to offer their clients a copy of ‘Rights and Responsibilities’ brochure. The guide is intended to help consumers make the right decision when preparing for a move. Failure to give the booklet is against the law and you should avoid such companies.
- Door to door moving
- Commercial moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Storage facilities
- Long distance moving
- International moves
- Furniture relocation
Why choose our company?
A-1 Auto Transport is a highly experienced professional moving company that provides clients with the best solutions to their moving problems. We evaluate your requirements and design top-of-the-line services to benefit you more. We take pride in our accomplishment of having a large client base whose trust in us is due to our determination and focus on quality work. Our goal is to give you an efficient moving process and help you accomplish your goals.
We’d be happy to talk to you about our moving services. Contact us now on 888-509-3213. To get a free estimate, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.