- Thomasville Long Distance Moving Companies
- Moving House Checklist
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find A Good Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Services Offered
- Why Us?
- Contact Us
Thomasville Long Distance Moving Companies
Although moving can be quite time-consuming, the process is made simple if you enlist the services of a reputable moving company. We are based in North Carolina and have moved thousands of residents in and out of Thomasville. We want to make your move as seamless as possible with our customized services. We also relocate vehicles.
Moving house checklist
- Don’t move perishables. Movers don’t allow it and the best thing to do is to use up everything in the freezer before moving. If there is some food remaining, you could give it to neighbors or friends. Unopened canned food can be donated to Move for Hunger.
- Arrange to have your mail forwarded to your new address. Fill a Change of Address form online or at your local post office and remember to send the new address to everyone that matters.
- Arrange for a sitter on moving day. There will be plenty of activities to contend with besides minding your kids or pets. Let someone you trust take care of them until you're finished.
- Pack an essentials box or bag. Include basic items such as medication, toiletries, towels, chargers, snacks and a few utensils. These items will help you survive the first night before you start unpacking.
- To secure your deposit, make sure every room is in good condition. Fill nail holes using soap and clean the rooms thoroughly. Also, ensure nothing important is left behind.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Professional movers offer a variety of insurance options to protect household items. The government requires movers to offer the standard insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. This, however, only covers your items up to a certain level. Your mover will advise you on the best policy for you.
- Skills and expertise. Moving takes a lot of effort and can be physically draining. To get the job done quickly, you need experts who undergo extensive training. Working with professional movers makes your move easy and less stressful. Your move will be quick and your transition peaceful.
- Packing services. Hiring professionals allows you to work with a top-notch team whose packing techniques are outstanding. They will handle even the most fragile items such as artwork and deliver them without a scratch. The movers use high-quality packing materials and will transport your belongings safely to your new home.
- Cost effective services. Most people feel like hiring movers is costly and decide to take on the move themselves. While a DIY move may be the best option, it is important to consider the other aspects of your move such as distance and the size of your luggage. Coordinating a long distance move is not easy and is better left to the real professionals. Movers are fully equipped and are ready in case anything goes wrong.
How to find a good moving company
Reputable movers charge either by weight or mileage. It is illegal for a moving company to charge by the cubic footage. If this occurs, it is a fraud and you should avoid such movers. The movers send estimators to inspect your house to know exactly what kind of items you have to help them prepare well.
A reputable mover should be ready to give you a list of references for you to talk to them. A company that doesn’t allow you to talk to past clients should raise a red flag. You need to be certain you are hiring the right moving company hence it is necessary to have all the information you need.
Check the Better Business Bureau website for reviews and ratings of the company you're considering. The BBB only endorses movers who offer services of the highest quality. Your move is significant and you want it handled by a trustworthy mover.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- International moves
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Office relocation
- Packing materials
If you're looking for an organized moving experience, free guidance, and a professional team ready to help 24/7 A-1 Auto Transport is all you need. We are a full-service customer oriented moving company that will take the stress out of moving and give you something to smile about. We want to help and if you let us, we will get you started right away. Moving with us is exciting and you will be glad you chose the best mover in the U.S.
Your perfect move is awaiting. Call us now on 888-241-3110 for a free quote or fill out the form at the top of this page.