Thomasville Long Distance Moving Companies
The thought of moving to a different city is exciting. You want to quit your job, join college or retire peacefully. For the process to be a success, you need the assistance of a professional moving company. We have an experienced and professional crew ready to relocate you to Thomasville. A-1 Auto Transport, Georgia, has designed moving solutions that ensure you’re settled fast. We provide vehicle transportation and even arrange your house.
Top moving tips
- Get rid of extra household items. If you have stored items that you haven’t used for more than six months, dispose of them. The more stuff you have, the more it’ll cost you. You may opt to sell them on eBay or Craigslist. Consider giving away items that can’t be sold.
- You should make plans to visit your new house to check if any renovations are required. It’s easier to do repairs while the house is still empty.
- Budget your expenditure to make sure you have covered all the costs. Compare the estimates of different moving companies to know how much you’ll be spending. Pick a moving company whose rates are affordable.
- Start planning for the moving process as early as possible. Give yourself enough time to organize a flexible schedule to complete each activity on your to-do list. This way you won’t get exhausted trying to accomplish all the tasks simultaneously.
- Pack a ‘first-night’ kit with your essentials. These are items that will get you and your family through the first and second day without having to open up the boxes. They include toilet paper, towels, cooking utensils and a change of clothes. Make sure you can easily access the bag.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Packing supplies: Packing is costly and can take up a lot of your time. But when you hire a professional moving company, they come fully stocked with packing boxes, tapes, bubble wrap and other packing materials. The movers will pack your stuff fast and efficiently, including antiques, and ensure they are safe.
- Cost-effective: The process of moving is complex and can be expensive especially if you are moving on your own. Since you don’t have all the details of moving as professionals do, you might find yourself paying for things you hadn’t anticipated. On the other hand, professional movers have a system which makes it easy for them to give one moving cost. This covers everything, and there are no hidden charges.
- Insurance cover: When you hire a professional mover, your items are covered by moving insurance. Moving companies offer different insurance covers at various costs. They are also required by law to provide adequate protection for your household items. Your mind will be at peace knowing that insured movers will handle your items.
How to find a reliable mover
Only work with a licensed moving company. The FMCSA is responsible for registering and licensing all moving companies. Interstate movers must have a USDOT Number that should be displayed on their trucks.
Check if a moving company has a physical address on their website. You may consider visiting their offices to check out their equipment and get as much information as possible about their services.
A reputable moving company should have BBB Accreditation. This is the highest form of recognition which means that the company is trustworthy and only delivers high-quality services.
Use word of mouth. Ask friends, family or work colleagues who have moved in the past for suggestions.
Read online reviews from HomeAdvisor to find out what people are saying about the moving company you are interested in. These reviews will help you choose a moving company wisely.
What we offer
- International moving
- Residential and commercial moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Door to door relocation
- Long distance moving
- Military moving
- Furniture relocation
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our advanced technology ensures the security of your belongings throughout the entire process. Our staff is always available to support you with any moving concerns. We have been moving thousands of satisfied customers globally for over 25 years. This has helped us build a business that can be trusted to offer the best moving services. At A-1 Auto Transport we have a well-established system that’s proven to provide optimal performance, reliability, and convenience at affordable prices.
Give us a call
Call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 and get exclusive details on services made just for you. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.