Safe And Reliable Thomas County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A car shipping firm should be licensed and registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA). It should also be fully insured and bonded to guarantee the safety for your car during transportation. But any car shipping firm can acquire these qualifications What makes the difference between reliability and quality of service is the service portfolio of the firm, the scope of service they offer, and their overall service delivery. Clients from Thomas County, GA never go wrong with A-1 Auto Transport Inc. We are Georgia’s most recommended carrier firm, serving all 159 counties that make up this great southern state. Our unique service mix, vast scope of service, and incomparable service delivery make us the best firm for shipping cars to or from Thomas County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Thomas County||$238||238 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Thomas County||$488||488 miles||2-4 days|
|Thomas County to Washington, D.C.||$591||789 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Thomas County||$608||1014 miles||4-6 days|
|Thomas County to Minneapolis||$820||1367 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Thomas County||$1068||2672 miles||7-9 days|
|Los Angeles to Thomas County||$1145||2291 miles||6-8 days|
|Seattle to Thomas County||$1150||2875 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Scope of service
We pride ourselves in offering our services to each and every location in the 552 square mile county. We are well versed with the major roads serving Thomas County, the traffic patterns and terrain. Moreover, our state of the art GPS systems guide us to the exact location of the client. We believe in personally meeting with the client to create rapport and confidence in our ability to safely handle their vehicle(s).
When shipping cars to or from Thomas County, we service the regions of Barwick, Boston, Coolidge, Meigs, Pavo, Thomasville, Ochlocknee and Metcalf. We are not limited to these borders alone. We stretch our reach to both household and commercial clients seeking our services from the adjacent counties of Colquitt, Brooks, Grady, and Mitchell County - as well as Jefferson and Leon counties of Florida.
- Interstate car shipping: Clients seeking long distance car shipping services are in luck. We ship cars both ways between Thomas County and any other location in mainland America. For instance, US Route 84 that cuts across Thomas County serves as a direct route to Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. US Route 19, on the other hand, serves as a direct route to Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. From these routes, we can ship cars to all states in the US.
- Door to door: This is a delivery service in which we ship cars from any location and deliver it to the exact address in Thomas County. It’s a hassle-free delivery service in which we do most of the work.
- Single & multiple car shipping: We cater for both domestic and commercial needs. We ship single vehicles for households and individuals as well as fleets of cars for commercial auto dealers, contractors or auto show organizers.
Talk to us!
These are just but the tip of the iceberg. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers a highly comprehensive service portfolio when shipping cars to or from Thomas County. Talk to us today by calling us on (800)-452-2880).
Zip code included in Thomas County
- ZIP Code 31626 - Boston
- ZIP Code 31738 -Coolidge
- ZIP Code 31757 - Thomasville
- ZIP Code 31758 - Thomasville
- ZIP Code 31765 - Meigs
- ZIP Code 31773 - Ochlocknee
- ZIP Code 31778 - Pavo
- ZIP Code 31792 - Thomasville
- ZIP Code 31799 - Thomasville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.