Shipping your car to Libya through the experts of international auto transport is the only way to guarantee your car’s safe delivery. Any alternative method you can think of couldn’t possibly compare in safety or cost.
It takes a lot to ship a car to Libya without causing it any harm or having it denied at the border. Use the aid of the professionals to help you manage the transport successfully. For the most part, you’ll only have two responsibilities to fulfill on your own during the transport, preparing the car and complying with the import policy.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Choosing the Right Method of Transport.
How your car is shipped from America to Libya is entirely up to you. You can choose whichever services you want for your car’s transport. Remember that customer service representative for the international transporter can help you with your selections. If asked what they’d recommend under your circumstances, you will likely hear container shipping services.
Container shipping services are normally suggested to anyone shipping valuable vehicles, worried about the protection provided for their car, or needing room to ship other goods. These are three reasons you’ll find many container shipping customers using when asked why they prefer this method of transport.
When your car is shipped through the container method, it will have metal walls shielding it from the outside. The car is fastened inside of the container to prevent movement. You can fill the vehicle and open space surrounding it with any belongings you’d like to have in the foreign country. Make sure none of the items are prohibited under Libyan import law.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory