Shipping an ATV across the USA is safest done with the help of a dependable shipping service. Of course, you could always transport the vehicle yourself is you have a truck large enough to fit it in the back, but the risks involved aren’t worth it.
Professional ATV shipping services are cost effective and set reasonably low rates. Look online to find the best ATV transport companies nearest your home in the states. Make sure they handle cross country deliveries.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Once You Book Your Transport – Prepare!
Get your ATV ready for its travels after its transport is booked with someone you trust. Most companies will ask that the ATV is prepared in the same manner, but you may come across other requests. You’re protecting your vehicle and those handling its transport from risks often involved in the cross country shipping process.
- Wash off the ATV so it is in its cleanest and best form.
- Document any damages and take pictures.
- Check for fluid leaks and any other dangers that could put the transport at risk.
- Remove any accessories or items that weren’t manufactured with the vehicle.
- Check the fuel tank to make sure that it’s no more than a quarter full.
Your ATV will remain safe during the transport and it will arrive at its destination in the same condition in which it was received. Have it inspected though just to be sure. If any damages occurred during the transport, inform the shipping company. They’ll help you file an insurance claim through their agent. Any repairs or replacements will then be cared for appropriately.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?