To ship a car to the islands of Cape Verde, contact the country’s embassy immediately. It is highly recommended that you do this before you schedule a ship date so you can appropriately prepare the vehicle for transport.
You should have a mechanic inspect the car so any leaks can be fixed. Other preparation is required but your transporter will give you this information.
Prior to your automobile boarding the freight ship, it will need to pass an inspection. Typically, this inspection is only done for cars that are not encapsulated. If your vehicle will not be in a container, make sure to remove any personal belongings. Call the Embassy of Cape Verde to see what restrictions apply to cars entering the country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Is Needed to Gain Import Approval.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Original Title and Registration.
- Drivers License.
- Proof of Paid Duties and Taxes.
- Insurance Coverage.
The documentation necessary for the vehicle’s lawful import into the islands of Cape Verde, as well as the requirements is subject to change at any time. However, the laws of the island are rather strict with their policies for car import in comparison to most other countries.
The Cost of Transport through Professionals.
The way you have your car delivered is the biggest factor in the cost for shipping services. Open air transport services to another country are usually anywhere near or over a thousand dollars, whereas enclosed methods can cost well over a few thousand dollars. Container transport is higher in price because of the extra space you get inside the container along with the vehicle. You may fill the leftover space with other possessions. This shipping method can be split with another individual to lessen the costs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory