The Positive Aspects of Shipping a Car to Sri Lanka
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
The safest and only guaranteed way to have a car shipped to Sri Lanka is through the assistance of an international shipping service. They have everything they need to secure your car for its journey. Transporters also carry insurance coverage and have extensive knowledge of foreign auto import policies.
There are many advantages to shipping a car to another nation through experienced transporters. Of course, this is aside from the fact that it is the absolute safest way to relocate a vehicle overseas.
There only a few things that you will be responsible for and one of those things is calling the Embassy of Sri Lanka to learn about the most current duty rates and import laws.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of Overseas Auto Transport Services.
- The proper equipment and materials will be used to carry out the shipping process.
- Professional transport companies train those working for them to handle multiple types of vehicles for international deliveries.
- Transport services are cost effective.
- They will assist you throughout the entire process by helping you understand the import policies and gathering the right documents.
- You will have the various shipping services to consider including high priority services.
- Many transport companies offer free of charge insurance coverage and satellite tracking services.
- Having a personal car to drive around the country in is better than using public transit where language and currency barriers become confusing.
Get Ready for the Transport of Your Vehicle.
For a successful delivery, prepare the vehicle before it ships to Sri Lanka. This doesn’t just include gathering all of the requested documents, but getting the car itself prepped too. Getting the car ready makes the probability of a successful transport more likely and keeps those involved with the process safer.
- Look over all the car’s fluids. Leave the fuel tank less than ¼ full.
- Disconnect the alarm system.
- Take off any items that weren’t manufactured with the car unless container shipping methods were purchased.
- Wash the exterior of the car and clean out the inside.
- Take pictures and document any damages or marks on the car before the transport.
- Make sure all tires are filled with air.