The Ohio State University, Newark Campus is Ohio State University’s regional satellite campus located in Licking County, Ohio. It offers bachelor’s degree programs in psychology, history, English, general business, education, social work and nursing. You can also pursue master’s degrees in Integrated Teaching and Learning, social work and early childhood development. Most courses can be completed in Newark campus before transferring to the flagship campus in Columbus. If you have chosen a major or minor in psychology, you can consider joining OSU’s Newark Campus. It offers excellent and a wide range of psychology programs. Students are required to do a lot of activities during move-in or move-out. From checking in or checking out, to shopping and orientation, moving to or from Ohio State University at Newark comes with a lot of excitement and activities. Moving on its own is a process that equally requires time and planning. Getting a professional mover to handle the move can help you find time to focus on other activities. A-1 Auto Transport offers you affordable and reliable moving services to and from Ohio State University at Newark.
Tips on how to make moving to or from Ohio State University at Newark easier
Hauling around heavy moving boxes and furniture to or from university can be a big challenge. Here are the tips that can make your move smoother.
Book a house early enough. You can decide to live on campus or off campus. Ohio State University at Newark has about five halls for students living on-campus. First year students are normally advised to live on-campus for them to enjoy student life. Residential halls are a few meters away from the labs, dining halls and classrooms. You also enjoy maximum security and free high-speed internet throughout. Note that getting a house at Newark is based on lottery. Check your OSU email to get details of the housing and reporting date.
You can choose off-campus housing as well. Get the necessary information about off-campus housing options for OSU’s students. Take maximum precautions when renting a house. Once you have the details of an apartment you want to rent, contact the landlord early enough to get the information about the house directly from them. If possible, see the house before you make any payment or commitment.
- Get prepared: Once you have secured an apartment or dorm, come up with a moving plan. Have clear idea of what you must carry and what you don’t need, at least for now. You should also determine whether you will move by yourself or you will hire a mover. If you are moving out permanently, decide on what to donate, sell or carry. You don’t want to carry what you may not need. Once you have come up with a list of essential items to move, get the packing materials ready.
- Pack early: Come up with a packing plan to stay organized. Pack and wrap fragile items carefully to avoid breaking or damaging them. You can seek for labor from your family and close friends if you have many items to pack.
- Seek services from auto transport companies. Whether you are moving yourself or getting help from family and friends, you may not have the right equipment and skills for heavy lifting. Get help from professionals.
Why you need a professional moving company for your Ohio State University at Newark move
There are a lot of benefits of hiring a professional mover.
- Professional movers give you full service moving. They can pack, unpack and even arrange for you your dorm or apartment.
- Professional movers have great wealth of experience. You are assured of safety and timely delivery.
- Professional movers handle your goods using hi-tech equipment.
How to find the best university moving company
Visit different websites of the movers and check the services they offer, their experience, ratings and the kind of equipment they have. A good professional mover should be well conversant with your locality, possess a great wealth of experience, have its own equipment and top ratings, and should be legally recognized.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers a wide range of services to students who want to move to or from Ohio State University at Newark. Some of them include:
- Full-service moving, whether you are moving within the country or internationally
- Flexible moving storage services
- Moving consultancy or advice
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- Positive customer reviews on Better Business Bureau sites
- 97% of our previous customers refer their family and close friends to us
- We guarantee you safety and quick delivery through our state-of-the-art equipment and a well-trained team of professionals.
- Your goods are covered by a reputable insurance company
Reach Out to Us
Contact us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Fill out our form and get a free non-obligation form.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com