For another car show off of the beaten path, look no further than the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, IN. At the show, you’ll find over 500,000 square feet of vocational trucks and equipment, 500 exhibitors, and over 60 educational sessions for those in the work truck industry. And, they have just announced that Tony Dungy will be speaking at the NTEA keynote breakfast session on March 5th. So if you work in an industry that heavily relies on work trucks, come on out to this show and network with some other great people!
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Date: March 4th-6th, 2015.
Location: Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, IN.
Events: The NTEA Work Truck Show is focused on showcasing the latest and greatest truck chassis, bodies, and equipment; cranes and aerial devices; power takeoffs; snow and ice control equipment; and liftgates and cargo management solutions. You truck is essential to your job, and at the Work Truck Show you’ll get to see and test all of the equipment that can make your truck even better.
Training & Education: There are a lot of great opportunities to learn at the Work Truck Show. In conjunction with the show will be the Green Truck Summit, where you can learn about advanced green technologies, fuel trends, deployment strategies, and more. There will also be training classes on vehicle certification, truck design, government legislation and regulations, and truck OEM updates.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory