The Most Reliable Way to Ship a Car to Vanuatu from the US
Without all of the right gear and enough training, it would be impossible to ship a car to Vanuatu safely, without any obstacles. That’s why a lot of people will schedule their automobile’s transport with an overseas auto shipping company.
You can expect your car to arrive safely in the far off country if you take the time to find a reliable transporter for the job.
Before you go and buy shipping services from anyone that claims they can ship your car to Vanuatu, do a little research on the transporters based near your home in the states. An overseas transporter with the experience necessary to ship your car out safely will make sure the car is in its best possible condition when it arrives in Vanuatu.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Can I Tell If a Transporter Is Reliable?
- Your car will have the highest security as it is protected through the transporter’s insurance policy.
- The latest transport technology is used to deliver your car to wherever its destination may be.
- As a transport company with a history in the industry, they should possess certificates and licenses proving their capabilities as an international transport service.
- They have a variety of different services so you can choose what you need at a price you can afford.
- The transporter’s clientele includes car dealerships, manufacturers, and other high profile businesses. They find it easy to maintain a positive reputation.
- Although you should always call the Embassy of Vanuatu for the latest regulations stated in the country’s import policy, customer service reps for the transporter are very helpful at guiding you through the process.