Before you pay to have a car transported to Estonia, you might be wondering about how the process works. International car shipping should be done by a reputable business.
You will want to be sure that the business has the past in the industry and has good customer reviews on the Internet.
Before contacting a company, make sure to have your vehicle serviced by a trained mechanic. If your vehicle is not in good condition or does not meet the requirements set in place by customs, your car will not be transported to the nation. Once you begin contacting companies that catch your attention, customer service will give you all the details in regard to import policy in place at that time. Call the Embassy of Estonia for more information in regards to import laws.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents Needed for International Transport.
- Bill of Lading.
- Proof of Insurance.
Document Your Car’s Condition before the Transport.
Professionals recommend shippers to take detailed photos and notes on the condition of their vehicle. This way, in the event of an accident, you will have a better chance on filing an insurance claim. The transport company will also do an inspection of your vehicle prior to loading your car onto the vessel.
It does not happen often, but in some cases, accidents do occur during transport. Genuine overseas car shipping companies offer full coverage for their shippers. Include any and all damages even the scrapes and dents found during your inspection. Report and give the company a copy of your findings.
Is It Really Safe to Ship My Car So Far Away?
It is very unlikely that your car will end up harmed in the process of shipping. The methods that the transporters use to ship the cars overseas carry a very high success rate. With a professional, you will be able to take advantage of the latest shipping tools available. Each transport employee is trained expansively especially when it comes to properly transporting a vehicle overseas and must understand how to use the technology.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?