As a member of the military, moving from one place to the next is something you get used to quickly. Although it is a familiar process, it isn’t one that should go without the help of professionals.
If you plan on taking your car with you, hire an auto transport company with a history of successful military vehicle deliveries.
Use the Internet for Research.
You don’t have to spend hours staring at a computer to find the right transport company. All it takes is a little time to on the Internet to find a military auto transport company to ship your POV. After using a search engine to find your nearest options, go to the websites of the transporters that interest you. Look over their services and write down their contact information. Read any reviews or testimonials you can find about the company online. Make sure they have a good reputation before calling them for an estimate.
The Qualities All Great Transporters Have.
- A good insurance policy that protects any of the vehicles or items being handled by them.
- Durable shipping equipment and the latest transport technology.
- Years of experience in the industry especially in military auto transport. Proof of success and authenticity within the industry through certificates and other documentation.
- A variety of shipping options and customized solutions at low rates.
- They know how to deal with military regulations and the import laws of other countries if you need to ship the POV to another nation.
You can easily take advantage of a great military shipping company for your car’s transport. Just look for the qualities listed above. Give them a call if you can’t find any of the information you’re looking for. Their customer service representatives should happily address all your concerns.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.