Send your car overseas through professional transport services. Being able to hop in the driver’s seat of your own vehicle and traveling the country at your own leisure will provide you with comfort.
Shipping services are actually quite affordable. It’s worth looking into the international transport companies near you in the U.S. They will carefully ship your car to Belize at a price you can afford.
The only safe and sure way to deliver a car to another country is with professionals. There is a lot involved with the shipping process and you must have all the proper equipment including a freight ship. Professional transporters are also familiar with the import laws for other countries. This is perhaps one of the most difficult parts to understand for shipping customers.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Understand the Shipping Process.
It is always a good thing to understand the process of auto shipping. You will have the assistance of professionals to guide you along the way, but the extra knowledge only assures a smooth delivery.
- License and Passport.
- Title and Registration.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Proof of Paid Duties and Taxes.
- Inspection Clearance.
- Bill of Lading.
- Shipping Invoices.
Contact the Embassy of Belize to make sure you learn about the current import laws and tax rates. The laws change more often than not, but it is important to comply with them if the car is to enter the country lawfully.
When the car has received import approval from Customs, it’s time to prepare the car. Get the car ready as according to the international transport company before it can begin making its way towards new lands. This makes the shipping process safer for the vehicle and the shipping professionals.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory