The safest way to ship your car to Barbados is through a professional overseas transporter. Using these services will only make it easier for you to focus on other details of the relocation ahead.
You reduce any risks by allowing professionals to handle the transport.
To safely and successfully get your car shipped to the islands, going through experienced transporters is the only way. They use all of the right equipment and gear while providing trained employees to guide you through the process of shipping to a foreign country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Simple Car Transport Checklist to Keep Organized.
- For the most accurate information, call the Embassy of Barbados months in advance.
- Start researching international transport companies and book your car’s transport date.
- Collect all proof and paperwork needed for Customs such as passport, car title, and registration, license, etc.
- Clean and prepare the vehicle according to the transport company’s specifications.
- Make sure you complete all inspections required. Provide proof to the Customs office.
- If applicable, pay off all taxes and duties associated with your car’s import.
- Make sure you have a ride arranged to the port on the day the vehicle arrives. Ports will not hold an automobile for any individual.
- Take photographs of the car and check for damages already suffered before the shipping process even begins.
Shipping your car through professionals is the best thing you could do for the car. They will assure its timely, secure delivery while providing every vehicle in their care with insurance coverage.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory