Shipping Your Car To Or From Texas Tech University
In recent years, Texas Tech University has grown much larger, bringing in an average of 35,000 new students per year. This influx of students makes it much more difficult to catch a cab or ride to class whenever you need it. Instead of fighting over taxis and public forms of transportation with every other student on campus, have your own vehicle shipped over from home.
Advice for a Safer Shipping Process
Don’t worry about the safety of your vehicle if you hire A1 Auto Transport. As experienced auto transporters, we are trained extensively on how to overcome many difficult obstacles on the open road and on how to properly care for and secure all types of vehicles. However, there are certain things you can do to your vehicle to ensure that your vehicle arrives in the same condition that it left in.
- Purchase full-coverage insurance.
- Thoroughly wash your vehicle of any dirt and deposits.
- Only leave about ¾ tank of fuel in the car.
- Document the condition of the vehicle and inform the auto shipper of any problems the vehicle might have.
- Disable the security alarm if the car is equipped with one.
- Remove personal possessions so that they do not cause damages to the interior of the vehicle while in transit. You may keep floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire inside.
- Provide reliable contact information to the moving service so that they can call you in the event of a change in schedule.
Call us at (800)452-2880 to talk with one of our representatives. Within minutes, you’ll have a FREE quote and all the information you need to begin setting up your car’s transport to Texas Tech University.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.