Texas City, Texas Auto Shipping You Can Count On
Texas City has around 46,000 residents and a very upscale environment for job seekers as well as new business owners. Heavy industry, especially shipping, oil refineries and marine cargo have long been the top money-makers in the city. The Port of Texas located in Texas City is the 8th largest shipping port in the State of Texas and the 3rd largest in the United States. The port imports and exports more than 25,000 freight loads every year. While those industries are still predominant, many new businesses have been springing up over the last decade that has brought even more stability to the employment sector. Technology, healthcare, and retail operations are responsible for job gains to thousands of people in recent years. Aside from employment being excellent, the quality of life in Texas City is also vibrant and thriving due to the many parks, nature trails and space for physical activity. The city also recently opened a dog park, The Texas City Dog Park that lets visitors bring their pets for outdoor fun and exercise in a pet and family friendly setting.
For more information on Texas City, you can visit the city website where you will find excellent links to area attractions, business and employment opportunities, city services including the local shooting range, museums and much more as well as local utility and new resident information.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Texas City to New Orleans||$357||357 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Texas City to Memphis||$455||607 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Texas City to Nashville||$614||819 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Texas City||$696||929 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Texas City||$729||1215 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Texas City||$805||1342 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Texas City||$900||1501 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Texas City to New York||$983||1639 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Are You Ready for Auto Shipping?
Keep these tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind when you’re planning to ship a car:
- Be prepared for varying times in transport. The weather, road conditions, seasonal traffic and the location of pickup and delivery can all affect transit times.
- To fit on a standard carrier your car needs to be 7’ or less in height and must be at least 4” off the ground. If the vehicle has been modified you need to let your agent know so they can schedule the correct carrier.
- All personal items including CD and DVD players, garage door openers and all other loose items must be removed from the inside of the car.
- No flammable liquids or gasses, plants, firearms or other hazardous material may be left inside the vehicle when being transported.
- You must be present when the carrier picks the vehicle up as well as when the carrier delivers the vehicle at the new location.
- If there is any damage found on the car when it is delivered you need to bring it to the driver’s attention and make sure it is noted on the Bill of Lading. You also need to immediately contact the company to file a claim. Never delay on filing an accidental damage claim as it could deter the repair from being made.
Texas City Auto Transport Directory
For the best Texas City Auto Transport you can rely on A-1 Auto Transport.
Acme Truck Line
Acme Truck Line offers reliable auto carrier service for all makes and models of motor vehicles. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded and provide fast door to door transport with open carriers.
3515 1st Ave N,
Texas City, TX 77590
Texas City includes ZIP codes
77590, 77591, 77592.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org