Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Tenafly, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-800-518-8708
Tenafly Long Distance Moving Companies
It is exciting to explore new surroundings, make new friends and experience a whole new life. To make it easier, you should consider hiring a professional moving company that understands your needs and is ready to help you with your move. Our experts know how to handle a move professionally and will deliver your household items to your new home in Tenafly intact and on time. We also relocate vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Take inventory of your household items. This will help you identify any items that are missing or damaged. If your mover takes their own inventory, ask for a copy to compare the two to make sure nothing has been left out.
- Before unplugging your electronic devices, take a photo of the cords. Reconnecting them will be way easier and you don’t have to call a technician.
- Small items like screws, bolts, and nuts should be placed in plastic bags and sealed to keep them safe. Most of these items are either forgotten or misplaced during a move and the best way to make them easily accessible is to attach them to the relevant pieces of furniture.
- Change your address in advance. Take the time to visit your local post office to fill out a Change of Address form and send the new address to your friends, family, business contacts and organizations such as banks.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Expertise: For a smooth moving experience, you need the services of trained professionals. The moving company you hire is capable of providing services that will take the burden of moving from your shoulders. This is what they do every day, which gives them vast experience in handling all types of moves. Trust them to take care of your stuff from your current house to the new one.
- They offer protection: You want a company that will ensure the safety and security of your belongings. Anything can happen along the way that can lead to damage or loss. This calls for an insured mover. Professional movers offer various insurance options to protect household items. This will cushion you from incurring losses and help you get back on your feet after an accident, theft or fire.
- Equipment: You must be wondering how to carry that heavy couch through the narrow corridors and down the stairs. Hiring professional movers is the solution. They have the appropriate equipment for the job and will ensure nothing gets damaged. Their trucks are custom made to protect household items during transit and their drivers are competent.
- Packing services: If you have moved before, then you know how taxing the packing process can be. It takes time, effort and a lot of resources. If you let professional movers handle this, you won’t be stressed with purchasing the supplies or packing. They are trained and will handle your stuff with care.
Steps to consider when looking for a reliable moving company
First, talk to your friends and family. Any information you get regarding moving companies will help in your decision making. And since they are people your trust, they will give you unbiased opinions about which companies to trust and those to avoid. This way, you don’t have to go through the hassle of looking for movers from the internet.
If you don’t get recommendations, then it is time to check trusted sites such as the Better Business Bureau and Yelp. Customers leave reviews based on their moving experience. A mover with many negative reviews shows lack of trust and should be avoided.
Check if your mover is legitimate. Long distance movers should have a license from the FMCSA and a USDOT Number displayed on their trucks and websites while local movers are licensed in accordance with the state they operate in.
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Storage services
Why you should hire us
Do you need a company that delivers on its promises and is willing to do everything to make your move successful? A-1 Auto Transport offers flexible services that are made to cater to your needs. Our experts will take good care of your belongings and deliver them in perfect condition. We understand the importance of your move and are here to make your transition easy.
Get in touch
We are a one-stop shop for all your moving needs. Talk to our customer experts on 888-509-3213 and let us handle the rest. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.