Taunton Long Distance Moving Companies
Taunton, the county seat of Bristol County is also the third largest city in Massachusetts. The city manufactured ships and silver products in the 19th century which earned it the moniker ‘silver capital of the world.’ Taunton River provides scenic views as it cuts across the city. There are various boating, swimming and fishing areas in the city. If you need space to evaluate your life, Taunton has the private cabins in expansive wildlife refuges, forests and reservoirs. The city has a superb health care, education and media network. A-1 Auto Transport has the most reliable moving services in the city. Long distance moves are exacting and unappealing when handled by inexperienced movers. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for your moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you should hire a moving company
Professional movers assure you of a prompt and safe delivery. A moving company like A-1 Auto Transport has a success rate of 98% with each move. Your items are packed in quality boxes which are padded on the inside. Delicate items are wrapped with bubble wrap or soft fabric. The items are loaded in order of bulkiness. They are strapped along the sides to prevent bumping into each other. The trucks navigate roads using real-time satellite tracking.
Emergencies are part of everyday life. They occur when least expected and can be really stressful if you lack the capacity to deal with them. If you need to move to a new city in days, movers have standby teams which can be assembled in hours and satisfactorily handle your relocation. Moving companies can also accommodate special requests within limited timelines. If the elevator ceases working hours to your move, movers will arrive with a ready and effective solution.
How to find a reliable mover in Taunton
- Recommendations: Ask for referrals from people within your vicinity. Note down their comments and run them on review websites and licensing organizations. Ensure the reviewers have no agenda against the company.
- Reviews: Check for in-depth reviews from Movingscam.com. They list rogue moving companies and give red alerts on possible scams. The organization also educates consumers on how to guard themselves when using moving companies.
- Authorizations: Check the company’s license to operate using their USDOT carrier number. Run it on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association site to know the type of license the company possesses and how long it has been operational. You can also verify the insurance and safety rating of a moving company.
- Consumer complaints: Check for complaints against the company at the Better Business Bureau. They allow customers to lodge complaints in case they feel they were not accorded the agreed services. Avoid moving companies with frequent complaints and unresolved cases.
There are also dubious complaints fronted by customers to dent the company’s reputation. It is necessary for the customer to counter check to establish the severity of the case.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for conducting a successful move
- Use local companies for moves within the state. They know the terrain and have tips for flawless moves.
- Planning is critical when moving. You need to source moving materials in advance and enlist friends to help with packing and loading. If you lack coordination skills you can use the company’s full-service moves.
- Scale down your move by selling or donating items you no longer use. This reduces the moving cost while increasing your moving efficiency.
- Separate personal items before you begin packing. Pack them in a first night bag which will be used on arrival.
- Pack rarely used items as you move onto everyday items. Label the boxes along the sides according to the rooms they are destined for.
- Say your goodbyes to the neighbours and confirm your address change. You should change your address two weeks before moving out to avoid inconveniencing your mail company.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
Looking for an upright mover in Taunton? Look no more, A-1 Auto Transport is a prime moving company with 25 years of moving and vehicle shipping experience. We provide solutions to your problems to make the complex process of moving as straight-forward as possible.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Furniture moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Pet transport
- Apartment relocations
- Coast to coast moves
- Local moves
- Military moves
Check us out
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com