- Takoma Park Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top 5 Moving Tips For A Stress-Free Move
- Why You Should Consider A Professional Moving Company
- Tips To Find A Reputable Mover
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Services Offered
- Why Hire Us?
- Call Us Now
Takoma Park Long Distance Moving Companies
For a move to flow smoothly, there are factors you have to consider, the main one being looking for a professional moving company. If you're relocating to Takoma Park, A-1 Auto Transport is the right choice. Based in Maryland, we have a variety of moving services aimed at making your move painless. We also transport vehicles.
Top 5 moving tips for a stress-free move
- Find out from your moving company items they won’t move. These include explosives, flammable materials such as gasoline and corrosive materials like acids. These materials pose safety hazards, and you may have to dispose of them or give away to neighbors.
- Start packing several weeks in advance. This will give you the freedom to pack at your own pace and to arrange the boxes so that they are not in your way. When moving day finally approaches, you'll be ready and relaxed.
- Don’t just get any boxes. Look for the right boxes with firm edges that can hold your items without falling apart. If possible, get brand new boxes which are free of pests and bugs. Most of these boxes can easily be found in local stores or bookstores.
- Downsize your household items as you pack. Have a separate box where you'll be throwing in stuff that you won't need at your new place. Moving with less stuff reduces your load and consequently your moving cost.
- Clean your new house before moving in. The last thing you want is to try to clean the house while the movers are bringing in the boxes and furniture.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
- Peace of mind. Planning the process of moving is not an easy task and can be overwhelming and tiresome. Professional movers understand the best ways to handle your move and ensure your items are packed safely. You don’t have to get involved in any physical activity; the movers will handle everything.
- Liability. When you hire a professional mover, they will be held liable for your possessions and will do all they can to protect them from any damages. If you move on your own and an item breaks, it's your responsibility to repair or replace it. But with movers, your items are insured making you eligible for compensation in case of a loss.
- Reliability. As much as your friends love you, they know how taxing a move can be and most of them would rather skip this. But unlike your friends, professional movers are trained to undertake such tasks with ease. They’ll make sure they are at your doorstep early in the morning to begin the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reputable mover
The first step is to get recommendations from people you know. You can trust your friends, family members or co-workers to give you honest judgment about a particular moving company they have used in the past. Any information you get is valuable, and it's up to you to decide which company is right for you.
If you don’t get any suggestions, use the internet to find reliable movers. Most companies have websites where they advertise their services and rates of moving. Shortlist companies that have caught your eye and pick the best among them.
For your safety, only work with licensed movers. The FMCSA has the responsibility of registering and licensing moving companies. Interstate movers must have a USDOT and MC Number to be allowed to carry household items. In-state movers need permits from their respective states.
Give preference to a BBB Accredited mover. This is the highest recognition from the Better Business Bureau which signifies that the company upholds professional business practices and offers excellent services. Such a company can be trusted to handle your items professionally.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Interstate moving
- Local moves
- Office relocation
- Packing supplies
- Storage facilities
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Cheap Takoma Park movers
Why hire us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer flexible moving services to suit your specific needs. We give you the option to pick what's more convenient to you and offer advice to help you relocate with ease. Our staff must pass our screening process to ensure we only work with competent workers. When you hire us, you can relax knowing that your belongings will be taken care of and delivered to your new place without delay.
Call us now
To set an appointment or for inquiries, talk to us on 888-241-3110. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.