You need to understand foreign import laws and own the latest shipping technology to even consider transporting a vehicle across the ocean.
That’s one reason why a lot of people schedule their car’s transport through a well-known international shipping service. You can expect your car to arrive safely in the far off country if you take the time to find a reliable transporter for the job.
Before you go and buy shipping services from anyone that claims they can ship your car to Lithuania from the U.S., do a little research on the transporters in the area. A reliable shipping company will have certain characteristics to acknowledge. Thin your search down to a few potential transporters. Call each one for a quote. Hire the shipping company that carries the most positive qualities and the most affordable price.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Qualities of a Dependable Overseas Transporter.
- Your car will have the utmost security as it is protected by the insurance coverage provided through the transporter.
- The latest transport technology is used to ship your car to Lithuania safely.
- They have a variety of different services so you can choose what you need at a price you can afford.
- The transporter’s clientele includes car dealerships, manufacturers, and other high profile businesses. They find it easy to maintain a positive reputation.
- Although you should always call the Embassy of Lithuania for the latest information regarding import laws, customer service reps for the transporter are very helpful at guiding you through the process.
- They are approved by the Better Business Bureau or have earned certificates showing off the success and legitimacy of the company.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory