You need to understand foreign import laws and own the latest shipping technology to even consider transporting a vehicle across the ocean.
That’s one reason why a lot of people schedule their car’s transport through a well-known international shipping service. You can expect your car to arrive safely in the far off country if you take the time to find a reliable transporter for the job.
Before you go and buy shipping services from anyone that claims they can ship your car to Lithuania from the U.S., do a little research on the transporters in the area. A reliable shipping company will have certain characteristics to acknowledge. Thin your search down to a few potential transporters. Call each one for a quote. Hire the shipping company that carries the most positive qualities and the most affordable price.
Qualities of a Dependable Overseas Transporter.
- Your car will have the utmost security as it is protected by the insurance coverage provided through the transporter.
- The latest transport technology is used to ship your car to Lithuania safely.
- They have a variety of different services so you can choose what you need at a price you can afford.
- The transporter’s clientele includes car dealerships, manufacturers, and other high profile businesses. They find it easy to maintain a positive reputation.
- Although you should always call the Embassy of Lithuania for the latest information regarding import laws, customer service reps for the transporter are very helpful at guiding you through the process.
- They are approved by the Better Business Bureau or have earned certificates showing off the success and legitimacy of the company.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.