Trying to find a reputable business to ship your car to Finland from the U.S. is not a difficult task. There are a few things that you will need to be on the lookout for to distinguish the difference between a reputable company and a scam company.
Reputable companies will have multiple forms of advertisement, flexible prices, and a professional website.
Often times, scam companies will offer unrealistic prices or ask for a payment up front. If this is the case, move on to another company. The best thing you can do for your finances is to do sufficient research on the company you have an interest in hiring.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Write Down All of Your Questions.
Before contacting a company, write down all your questions. This way, you will be able to test the knowledge of the agent you are speaking with. If they do not seem to know much about the shipping process, move on. Remember that some questions might be best left for the Embassy of Finland to answer.
- Do you offer a free no-obligation quote?
- What is included in your quote?
- Can I specify pick-up and drop off times?
- How will my vehicle be protected?
- Why are you the best option?
Take Advantage of Professional Transport Solutions.
Roll on/Roll off – this is the most common way to ship a car overseas. Typically, people choose this method because it is the most cost efficient way available to date. With this type of shipping, you will need to remove all personal possessions from the vehicle because they cannot be covered by insurance. Take note that this type of transport leaves your vehicle exposed to the elements, but is still extremely reliable and widely used.
Container – Container transport is another form of shipping, but it is more expensive. If you have an antique car, a very expensive vehicle or one that does not work, it is recommended that you use this type of shipping. Your car will be protected from the elements and shippers are allowed to transport personal belongings with their vehicle using this type of transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?