Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Susanville, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Lying at the head of Honey Lake Valley, is the small-town city of Susanville. Susanville has that quiet, slow-paced atmosphere that is the norm for most small towns. The streets of Susanville are lined with a few stalls, antique shops, local diners, pubs, corporate offices, shopping malls and county offices. Susanville hosts the California Correctional Center, High Desert State Prison and the Federal Correctional Institution. Guests visiting friends and family in Susanville or any of the correctional facilities are advised to ship their private cars along, as it makes it easier to get by in Susanville. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best prices in California for shipping cars to or from Susanville.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Susanville to San Francisco||$291||291 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Susanville to Los Angeles||$416||555 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Denver to Susanville||$670||1117 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dallas to Susanville||$1044||1740 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Susanville to Memphis||$1049||2098 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Susanville to Indianapolis||$1069||2139 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Susanville||$1111||2778 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami Beach to Susanville||$1253||3134 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Susanville
A-1 Auto transport is registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as a carrier firm. Our operations involve interacting with clients from the field. It could be their homes, business address or terminals across the city. Years of such service to our clientele in Susanville have seen us get familiar with the environs of the city. We know which routes to use to get to which location in the city, which facilitates timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Susanville.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door services: This is a delivery service that aims at making car shipping as convenient as possible. Our drivers pick the car up from its location and ship it straight to the address requested. The clients need not make trips to a terminal when bringing the car to us or picking it up upon delivery. The service is particularly advantageous for clients shipping cars from far off locations, as they don’t have to travel all the way to facilitate the car shipping. Additionally, door to door service presents the opportunity for the client to meet the driver shipping their car. Any queries they may have are addressed in person, boosting the client’s confidence in our ability to handle their cars professionally.
- Terminal delivery: This service involves using car depots or parking lots as terminals for car shipping. We triangulate the closest terminal from your location for ease of accessibility when picking the car up after delivery. Terminal delivery however attracts parking fees for the period the car remains at the depot or parking lot. We advise clients to inquire the exact parking rates charged so as to have an accurate budget.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers a comprehensive service mix tailored to sedans, trucks, vans, motorcycles, RVs, SUVs, ATVs, high-end cars, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and heavy equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Run a car maintenance check: This involves checking for any irregularities that may cause mechanical issues when shipping the car, such as flat tires, low fluid levels, fluid leaks and low car battery levels. Also ensure you note down the car’s mileage before shipping. You can compare this figure with the one after shipping to confirm that the car was not driven over long distances without your consent.
- Locate your spare car keys: We advise clients to have at least two sets of car keys; to hand one to the driver and keep the other.
- Remove all personal belongings: The department of transportation mandates that all carrier firms ensure that clients remove items such as clothing, electronics, appliances and general shopping items. We also advise clients to remove all aftermarket installations including external speakers, DVD players and GPS navigation systems since they are not covered against loss or damage.
- Wash the car: Washing the car improves on the clarity of any pre-existing damages, which have to be identified on a car hauler’s inspection report. This is important as the report is compared against the car’s condition after shipping, in order to determine any new damages that the carrier firm is liable for.
- Take clear photos: The findings of a car hauler’s inspection report are the driver’s record of the car’s condition before shipping. We advise that you take clear pictures of each side of the car so as to have a personal record of the car’s condition. You can compare these against the driver’s record and iron out any differences.
Why opt for us?
Reach out to us!
Reach out to A-1 Auto Transport on any of our contact lines for the best prices when shipping cars to or from Susanville.