Safe And Reliable Sumner County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Sumner County is considered the Wheat Capital of the world. This is due to its socio-economic profile that is mainly characterized by the wheat farms that stretch for miles on end across most parts of the county. Public transportation in such an area is unreliable. Having your own car is a necessity to move between the miles and miles of wheat farms and the urban centers, markets, etc. A-1 Auto Transport is not only Kansas’s number one recommended carrier firm, but also the number one pick for shipping cars to or from Sumner County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sumner County to Kansas City||$238||238 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Sumner County to Denver||$426||568 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Sumner County to Houston||$438||584 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Nashville to Sumner County||$516||689 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Sumner County||$560||747 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Sumner County||$856||1428 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sumner County to San Jose||$982||1637 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Sumner County to Boston||$1000||1667 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Sumner County
A-1 Auto Transport operates exclusively in carrier capacity. What this means is, we work directly with our clients, eliminating the middleman. This has its advantages, mainly, eliminating the extra costs and being more involved in the process. This creates a sense of trust and reliability. Being a broker means we create contact with the client, either through our communication lines or in person when shipping cars to or from Sumner County. For this reason, we are well versed with each and every corner of Sumner County, so we can reach our clients on demand. We serve the areas and environs of Argonia, Belle Plaine, Caldwell, Conway Springs, Geuda Springs, Hunnewell, Mayfield, Milan, Mulvane, Oxford, South Haven, Wellington, Milton, Anson, Ashton, Corbin, Dalton, Drury, Peck, Perth, Portland, Riverdale, Rome, Suppesville, Adamsville, Bushnell, Cicero, Doster, Ewell, Metcalf, Roland, Sumner City and Zyber as well as the 30 townships included in Sumner County.
- Door to door services: This is a delivery service that best embodies the true experience of tailored service. Under this, we ship cars and deliver them to the client’s address or business premises. It is a stress-free service as we fetch the car ourselves from its initial location and deliver it to you on demand.
- Terminal services: This is a delivery service that works a bit differently. Under this service, we utilize the various potential terminals in the area. These include secure parking lots, car depots, basement parking in commercial buildings or storage facilities in Sumner County. We drop off your vehicle at the closest terminal to your location. You can then pick it up at your convenience.
- Heavy machinery shipping: We offer exclusive harvester and plougher shipping among other farming vehicles under our heavy machinery shipping. Read more about this here.
Do you seek a firm that puts your needs first and delivers to your doorstep when shipping cars to or from Sumner County? Then look no further. A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered.
Zip codes included in Sumner County
- ZIP Code 67004 - Argonia
- ZIP Code 67013 - Belle Plaine
- ZIP Code 67022 - Caldwell
- ZIP Code 67031 - Conway Springs
- ZIP Code 67051 - Geuda Springs
- ZIP Code 67103 - Mayfield
- ZIP Code 67105 - Milan
- ZIP Code 67106 - Milton
- ZIP Code 67119 - Oxford
- ZIP Code 67120 - Peck
- ZIP Code 67140 - South Haven
- ZIP Code 67152 - Wellington
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.