Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Summit, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-800-518-8708
Summit Long Distance Moving Companies
The Village of Summit gives you an opportunity to explore the world and meet people of diverse backgrounds. Make your move easy and hire A-1 Auto Transport, the best moving company in Illinois. We help with everything including packing, loading, unpacking, and vehicle transportation. Our system is flexible to accommodate everyone whether they have a small or big move. Not forgetting our pocket-friendly prices.
- Look for free moving boxes. Moving includes a lot of unexpected costs, some of which can be avoided. Save the money you’d have spent buying moving boxes by acquiring them from the liquor store or Craigslist free section.
- Use towels and sheets. Linens can take up a lot of space in the boxes which could be used for other items. Wrap your plates in between towels and use sheets for other fragile stuff.
- Document all your items. When unpacking use this record to ensure all your belongings are accounted for.
- Hire a moving company. They will help with all moving needs and make your move easier. They have their own packing materials which are strong and brand new.
- Clean the new house. Have the walls repainted and utility cables installed at your new place. You can call a pest specialist to disinfect the house so that you can move into a pest-free house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company
- Accountability. When moving on your own, you are responsible for ensuring all your belongings arrive at your new home safely. Hiring a mover that’s adequately insured makes them accountable for all your items.
- Reliability. Depending on friends and family members to help you can be tricky. They might be nowhere to be found on moving day, leaving you stranded and helpless. But with a professional moving company, they will show up on time and ready with required equipment to help you move.
- Efficiency. The staff of a professional mover is efficient and well trained to lift heavy furniture down the stairs and into the trucks. They take less time to do all the tasks involved in moving helping you settle in the shortest time possible.
- Right equipment. Forget about breaking your back while carrying heavy furniture. A professional moving company has the equipment to lift and safely load all your furniture and other fragile items. They will dismantle your furniture and reassemble it at your new home without breaking a sweat.
Finding a reputable moving company
- Registered company. The FMCSA is responsible for registering and licensing moving companies. Long distance movers should have a valid USDOT Number while intrastate movers must be duly licensed by the Illinois Commerce Commission. Moving with a licensed mover ensures your belongings arrive at your new house safely.
- Hire a company that does assessment. When the expert arrives at your home, show him all the rooms and furniture you own. You will be given an estimate after the assessment as opposed to a random quote online or through the phone. Thus, you are confident that the final cost will be influenced by the actual size of your load and the distance to be covered.
- Consider a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. The association was started to protect consumers against exploitation by moving companies. They have set specific rules to be followed by all of their members. Consider hiring a company that has been certified by AMSA since you can trust them with your belongings and their services are of high quality.
- Experience. It’s advisable to hire a company that has been in the moving business for an extended period. They have what it takes to ensure your items are delivered safely and on time. Their drivers are familiar with most of the routes and know how to maneuver the trucks through any road.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Full service moving
- Coast to coast and
- Interstate moving
- Door to door moving
- Domestic and international relocation
- Snowmobile transport
- Military relocation
- Pet transport
- Bulky and specialized moving
- Cheap Summit movers
Why hire us
We have received accolades and awards for being the best in the moving industry. We have over 25 years’ experience moving people to different places. A-1 Auto Transport ensures secure and timely delivery of your belongings within the state or across the country. We are a trustworthy company with the best moving solutions including advice to our clients.
Contact our customer care representative on 888-509-3213 for more details. To receive free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.