Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Sulligent, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Sulligent Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The US 278 runs through Sulligent from northeast to northwest. The Alabama State Route 17 cuts the city into two almost-equal halves as it stretches from north to south. Most residents own private cars, which are the most reliable means of transport in the city. A-1 Auto Transport will find you the most suitable solution for shipping cars to or from Sulligent.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Sulligent to Memphis||$168||168 miles||1-2 days|
|Jacksonville to Sulligent||$443||591 miles||2-4 days|
|Kansas City to Sulligent||$463||617 miles||3-5 days|
|Sulligent to Chicago||$509||679 miles||3-5 days|
|Sulligent to Orlando||$512||683 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Sulligent||$769||1281 miles||4-6 days|
|Sulligent to Las Vegas||$1046||1743 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Sulligent||$1206||2411 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Sulligent
A-1 Auto Transport covers the entire town and cities in Lamar County and all parts of Alabama. Our networks can reach any corner of the globe.
Transport services offered in Sulligent
- Enclosed shipping: It protects your vehicle from natural and roadside hazards during transportation. It is the best option to move an original classic or a high-end vehicle.
- Door-to-door shipping: This option makes sure that your car goes through complete white-glove handling throughout the process. We will make sure that we pick up and deliver the vehicle securely at your residence.
- Open-air shipping: In many cases, this is the quickest transport option. It has the cheapest rates for shipping cars to or from Sulligent, making it highly popular with many people. Our open trailers can carry between 8-12 cars in one trip.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: If you want to cut down on the shipping costs, this option comes in handy. You will drive the vehicle to a selected transportation depot where we will collect it and have it delivered to a port or depot across the state.
- International shipping: We have a variety of international transportation services to help you when moving, importing, or exporting vehicles. We have a lot of experience handling customs regulations and paperwork. The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) option is our cheapest standard. We also have container transport solutions.
Types of cars that we ship
We have transport services that cater for all kinds of vehicles. They include:
- Boat transport
- Motorcycle shipping
- SUV and truck shipping
- RV transport
- Electric car auto transport
- Freight shipping
Preparing your car for shipping
If you are not transporting a non-op or salvage, make sure that you keep the vehicle in perfect running condition. Repair the mechanical problems, check the engine oil and other fluids, keep the battery on a full charge, and check the tire pressure. Write down a list of special operation instructions and mechanical issues and give it to the truck driver. Clean the car to get rid of all the dirt and dust, which might make it difficult to spot cosmetic damage on the vehicle during the inspection. Remove personal goods and valuables from the vehicle. The insurance cover will not take responsibility for such items. Aftermarket DVD and GPS installations fall under personal items that you should take out. Check the transport company’s personal items policy to find out their restrictions. Do not send the vehicle with a full gas tank. It will add unnecessary weight and create potential safety hazards. Run it down to about 1/4, which is enough to drive the car up the truck as well as drive it off on arrival. You can keep a gallon of fuel at hand if the next filling station is a long drive away.
Why you should choose us
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest car shipping companies in the US. Our history in the industry dates back to more than 20 years.
- We have highly competitive rates for different transport solutions.
- We use the safest vehicle handling and driving techniques to keep your cars secure during transportation.
- We have a qualified team of professionals, starting from the back-office staff all the way to the truck drivers and vehicle handlers.
- Our quotes are all-inclusive. Insurance charges and GPS tracking form part of the quote right from the start.
Finding out the cost to ship your car
- Pick your starting point and the last delivery spot. In most cases, you will use the zip codes of the areas.
- Include the car details. The rates may vary by the weight, size, and brand of vehicle. Weigh restrictions mean that a heavy car could attract higher charges. The same applies to oversized vehicles. You might find it necessary to adjust the insurance cover if you have an expensive automobile.
- Pick your transportation and delivery options for shipping cars to or from Sulligent from the available services. The rates will vary depending on the choice of transport.
- When you get your quote, you can contact the transport company to find out if there any special offers and discounts.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.