Struthers Long Distance Moving Companies
Planning for a move of any nature can be quite a stressful affair. However, a little planning can help make it more manageable. If you are not able to be in charge of every moving task, let a professional company handle the nitty-gritty on your behalf. Movers have been critical in creating beautiful moving experiences for the millions of Americans who move every year.
Let A-1 Auto Transport make your move to, from or within Struthers stress free with our great array of services. Some of the best-known relaxation points in Struthers include Yellow Creek Park, Boardman Park and Elton Beard Family Cabin. We also offer auto transport services.
Things to do ahead of a move
Ahead of the moving day, make sure you do some of these tasks for a smooth transition:
- Organize for mail forwarding so that you don’t miss out on any of your mails. You can apply for an online transfer.
- You should ensure that you organize for a transfer or changes in your other administrative details such as acquiring a new driving license.
- Contact your utility providers well in advance to request for cancellation, transfer or set-up of current or necessary services.
- Sort and identify what items will be moved. Prepare a moving inventory master list of all the items. You can put up for sale, trash or donate the items that you will not need.
- Pack your items in strong boxes and make sure you label each box with your names, the contents, and the room to which it should go. If you have any boxes that need special handling please indicate on the box, fragile or delicate items.
- Prepare a floor plan of your new house to allow for easy unpacking and arranging.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Protect your move
It is important to exercise a lot of caution in hiring and working with moving companies. Below are some steps you can take:
- Background search. Identify at least four local moving companies. Check if they have complied with the moving requirements by the FMCSA and if they are members of the American Moving & Storage Association. Invite each of the four companies for an in-house estimate. You should also search for their complaints history.
- Valuation coverage. Your mover will be held liable for your shipment. However, they will have different levels of liability. The level of liability you choose is very important in determining how much you can be reimbursed in the event of lost or damaged items. Find out from your mover some of the actions that reduce their moving liability so you can avoid them.
- Additional insurance. If you do not have full value coverage, it is helpful to purchase additional insurance especially if you have valuable items. If you have a homeowner’s policy, check to see what your provider covers. Some policies cover goods while in transit so you may not have to purchase additional insurance.
- Pack cautiously.If packing for yourself, make sure that you pack your items very securely to reduce any chances of damage. To do this, make sure that you purchase or acquire the right moving boxes, buy strong tape and the right wrapping material for your different items.
We are the preferred movers in Struthers because we offer a variety of services:
- Packing and unpacking
- Management of heavy or awkwardly shaped items
- Auto transport solutions for all types of vehicles
- Rigging and hoisting for extremely large or bulky items
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture and equipment
- Cleaning and management of debris at both premises
- Loading and offloading
- End-to-end management of your move
- Hybrid moving services
- Management of seniors and military moves
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Right truck for every job. We have the capability to move you from a one-bedroom house or large mansion without a hassle. We have a variety of trucks designed for each unique move and client’s needs. If you need to move fragile items, we have trucks that have air ride cushions to give that extra protection.
- Variety of services. We are your one-stop transport and moving solutions company. You don’t have to worry about sub-contracting different parts of your move to different companies because we will handle all your moving needs.
- Affiliations. We are certified ProMovers under AMSA. We are also members of The Smart Way Program by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- Green business. We have made intentional efforts to protect our environment.
Move with the professionals
Enjoy our impeccable services in Struthers by filling the form at the top of this page. Alternatively, you can reach our team on 888-509-3213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.