- Streamwood Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips To Make Your Move Easier
- Why Hire A Professional Moving Company?
- Tips Of Finding A Reliable Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Call Us
Streamwood Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether relocating to join your family or to start a new project, you need the assistance of a professional moving company to make it as smooth as possible. As a top-tier mover in Illinois, A-1 Auto Transport is highly experienced in providing outstanding moving services including vehicle transport. Let your move to Streamwood be stress-free by enlisting our services.
Tips to make your move easier
- Do a recon of the area you’re relocating to. Contact local estate agents to get details of the city such as crime rate, schools, pet regulations and so on.
- Visit the new house to check if there are any repairs needed. Ensure that the house is clean and all the necessary utilities are connected. You don’t want to move into a house that needs painting or does not have hot water.
- Now that your new house is all set up, get plenty of boxes to pack your household items. Start packing weeks in advance to avoid the last minute rush. This way, you’ll have ample time to prepare for moving day.
- Remember to change your address a week or two before moving. You can fill a Change of Address form online or visit your local post office. Notify all your business contacts of your intention to move.
- If you have young children, find a babysitter to take care of them on moving day. There are a lot of activities involved that will need your undivided attention. If they are old enough, they can be of great help doing simple tasks.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Safety: Large and heavy furniture is difficult to move without proper skills. It’s safer to hire professionals who are well trained to lift and carry any type or size of item through narrow spaces. The crew of a moving company has techniques and strength to handle your expensive and delicate items without posing a health risk or breaking them.
- Liability: Should you decide to move on your own, you take full responsibility of your possessions. You risk running into losses in case any unfortunate events occur en route. However, with a professional moving company, all your belongings will be insured against damage.
- Reliability: Your friends may let you down by not showing up on moving day as promised. A professional moving company operates differently. They have a system in place to ensure that once you book your date, they’ll show up on time ready to dive into the moving process.
Tips of finding a reliable moving company
- Make sure you only work with properly registered and licensed movers. You can verify their credentials by visiting the FMCSA If you’re moving out of state, ask for the mover’s USDOT Number. In-state movers should have permits from the Illinois Commerce Commission.
- Get the estimates of multiple movers to determine the most affordable among them. Beware of a moving company providing an estimate over the phone or if the rate is too low. A reliable mover sends inspectors to the ground to assess your belongings before giving an accurate quote.
- Find out what other people are saying about the moving company you are considering. The Better Business Bureau provides a platform where consumers can review and rate moving companies based on their experiences. The bureau also accredits moving companies that consistently provide exceptional services to clients. Avoid a company that has low ratings or numerous negative reviews.
- A legitimate moving company has a physical address and contact information displayed on their website. Check out their equipment by visiting their facility and assessing their customer service. Consider hiring a local moving company to avoid scammers.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Interstate moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Office relocation
- Long distance moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Cheap Streamwood movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport we take pride in the many years we have been helping people relocate locally and overseas. Our prime focus is and has always been to provide top-notch services at affordable rates. With a market flooded with moving companies, we can assure you that we are the best in the industry. We ensure all our customers are satisfied during and after a move by providing all the support they need.
Don’t hesitate to raise any concerns you might have. Our customer care department is available to serve you. Call us now on 888-241-3110. For free moving quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page.