Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Stokes County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Stokes County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you interested in shipping cars to or from Stokes County? Then look no further; A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We have been shipping cars for over two decades and own offices and storage facilities in North Carolina and the rest of the United States. We are Stokes’ County auto shipper of choice. We offer fast, reliable and affordable auto shipping solutions to any auto shipping problem you may have.
Areas we ship to or from Stokes County
Through experience, we have established reliable shipping routes that enable us to deliver cars on schedule and in the same condition they were in when the owners handed them in. The main shipping routes we use when shipping cars to or from Stokes County include; I-74, US 52, and 311, NC 8, 65, 66, 89, 268, 704, 770, and 772. Unlike our competitors, we also ship cars to or from smaller towns such as Danbury and Walnut Cove.
Our shipping services also extend to the adjacent counties of Patrick-Virginia to the north, Henry-Virginia also to the north, Rockingham to the east, Forsyth to the south, and Surry to the west.
Factors affecting the price of car shipping estimates
The cost of shipping a vehicle normally varies between 50 cents and 1 dollar per mile depending on the type of service you choose and the distance to be covered.
- Type of vehicle: Vehicles such as vans, buses, boats and RVs obviously cost more to ship than shipping a motorcycle. For example, shipping a motorcycle between Philadelphia, PA, and Columbus, OH (about 470 miles) would cost around $300, as compared to around $450 for a car.
- Distance and location: These are the two major determinants of the price of shipping a car. If you hire a company to move a car from coast to coast, you start to notice the impact of the mileage. Seattle, WA to New York City will generally cost about $2000 for the 3000 miles.
- Shipping routes: Using primary shipping routes, like those between major U.S. metro areas will usually be cheaper than moving between suburbs and smaller cities. Moving a car between New York and Florida can be as low as $700.
- Delivery method: Shipping a vehicle using enclosed services is usually more expensive than an open carrier. An enclosed one offers more protection against any potential damage or prying eyes. Enclosed shipping is ideal for high value, performance, and classic cars.
- Season: During spring and summer, more people than usual are relocating for work, school, and vacation increasing the demand for shipping trucks. As the laws of supply and demand dictate, the more the demand, the higher the price quotes. During winter, there are lots of discounted rates as auto shippers try to entice customers to ship with them.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
We have the required experience, manpower and equipment to pull off any auto shipping job. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Stokes County, no one else does it better. Contact us or call us at 1-800-452-2880 to book our services or to get a free no obligation quotation.
Zip codes included in Stokes County
- 27016 Danbury
- 27019 Germanton
- 27021 King
- 27022 Lawsonville
- 27042 Pine Hall
- 27043 Pinnacle
- 27046 Sandy Ridge
- 27052 Walnut Cove