Safe And Reliable Stokes County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you interested in shipping cars to or from Stokes County? Then look no further; A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We have been shipping cars for over two decades and own offices and storage facilities in North Carolina and the rest of the United States. We are Stokes' County auto shipper of choice. We offer fast, reliable and affordable auto shipping solutions to any auto shipping problem you may have.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Charlotte to Stokes County||$106||106 miles||1-2 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Stokes County||$323||323 miles||2-4 days|
|Stokes County to New York||$407||543 miles||2-4 days|
|Boston to Stokes County||$572||763 miles||3-5 days|
|Stokes County to Houston||$682||1138 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Stokes County||$996||1660 miles||5-7 days|
|Stokes County to Seattle||$1093||2733 miles||7-9 days|
|Las Vegas to Stokes County||$1116||2233 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Stokes County
Through experience, we have established reliable shipping routes that enable us to deliver cars on schedule and in the same condition they were in when the owners handed them in. The main shipping routes we use when shipping cars to or from Stokes County include; I-74, US 52, and 311, NC 8, 65, 66, 89, 268, 704, 770, and 772. Unlike our competitors, we also ship cars to or from smaller towns such as Danbury and Walnut Cove.
Our shipping services also extend to the adjacent counties of Patrick-Virginia to the north, Henry-Virginia also to the north, Rockingham to the east, Forsyth to the south, and Surry to the west.
Factors affecting the price of car shipping estimates
The cost of shipping a vehicle normally varies between 50 cents and 1 dollar per mile depending on the type of service you choose and the distance to be covered.
- Type of vehicle: Vehicles such as vans, buses, boats and RVs obviously cost more to ship than shipping a motorcycle. For example, shipping a motorcycle between Philadelphia, PA, and Columbus, OH (about 470 miles) would cost around $300, as compared to around $450 for a car.
- Distance and location: These are the two major determinants of the price of shipping a car. If you hire a company to move a car from coast to coast, you start to notice the impact of the mileage. Seattle, WA to New York City will generally cost about $2000 for the 3000 miles.
- Shipping routes: Using primary shipping routes, like those between major U.S. metro areas will usually be cheaper than moving between suburbs and smaller cities. Moving a car between New York and Florida can be as low as $700.
- Delivery method: Shipping a vehicle using enclosed services is usually more expensive than an open carrier. An enclosed one offers more protection against any potential damage or prying eyes. Enclosed shipping is ideal for high value, performance, and classic cars.
- Season: During spring and summer, more people than usual are relocating for work, school, and vacation increasing the demand for shipping trucks. As the laws of supply and demand dictate, the more the demand, the higher the price quotes. During winter, there are lots of discounted rates as auto shippers try to entice customers to ship with them.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
Zip codes included in Stokes County
- 27016 Danbury
- 27019 Germanton
- 27021 King
- 27022 Lawsonville
- 27042 Pine Hall
- 27043 Pinnacle
- 27046 Sandy Ridge
- 27052 Walnut Cove
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.