Moving has long been considered a challenging process by many people. Furthermore, most people find moving a daunting task that is better finished soon and forgotten about, or postponed to the last minute. Unfortunately, the tasks that make up the entire moving process cannot be wished away. To be able to have a smooth move, it is important that each of these tasks such as packing, furniture disassembly, storage and so on is handled right. As a student, you are facing your first move as an adult as you get ready to join or leave Stockton University. This may seem daunting but we can assure you based on our experience ranging over twenty years in the moving business that you are in good hands. Our company, A-1 Auto Transport Inc, has moved thousands of folks in New Jersey within the state and to the rest of the country with great success. Your move therefore is bound to have the same success rate if you follow our moving tips and advice which we offer freely on this page.
How to have an easy move as a student
Moving as a student is a process that can be made easier by observing these few moving tips and advice.
- Don’t cram too much into one day: You may want to do all your packing in one day so that you get it out of the way. However, this might just be too much work to cram into a single day especially if you are doing it by yourself. Be keen to do just enough everyday to avoid moving stress.
- Get organized: Write moving lists and create a moving checklist. A moving list will help you to see what items you need to move with, which in turn will assist you to plan accordingly on how to pack and move these items. A moving checklist on the other hand will ensure that all your tasks are put on your calendar to ensure that you leave nothing out.
- Hire a moving company: Truth be told, moving is best handled by the moving experts. This is because we have handled thousands of similar moves, therefore nothing will surprise us or cause any anxiety on our part.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
As mentioned above, there are lots of benefits tied to hiring a professional moving company. Here are some of them.
- Movers have the right tools and equipment: Moving requires certain tools and equipment that you most likely do not have lying around in your garage. Furthermore, when you hire movers, you do not have to think of hiring tools and equipment from a different supplier.
- For your peace of mind: Moving can cause you sleepless nights and lots of anxiety as you ponder all the tasks you need to accomplish before moving day. Let the professionals handle the entire move and feel the weight melt off your shoulders.
Finding the right moving company
There are very many moving companies out there, but not all of them will guarantee you a safe and proper move. Here is what to look out for before hiring a professional mover.
- Their credentials: The law dictates that professional moving companies must be licensed and insured by the relevant bodies. Check if your local mover has fulfilled this important regulation before considering using their services.
- Their community involvement: You want to move with a company that is invested in the community in other ways besides as a business. This is because such companies are all about building relationships and keeping their word as opposed to making a quick buck off you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide selection of moving services which include university dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moving, moving labor for hire, moving boxes and supplies, moving labor for hire, free moving advice, professional moving estimates, moving storage and auto transport. Moreover, we include relocation services such as local, long distance, interstate, coast to coast, nationwide and international relocation services.
Benefits of using our services
We are fully licensed and insured. Furthermore, our company has been in operation for over twenty years now. We are members of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as the Promover. Our Better Business Bureau rankings have remained consistent over the years. Additionally, we participate in the Move For Hunger program as a way of giving back to society.
Make the smart choice
You can contact us with your moving needs and queries via 888-509-3213. Alternatively, you may fill out the form at the top of this page and we shall contact you as soon as possible.