Stockton Long Distance Moving Companies
Stockton is the first city to have a name that is not of Spanish origin. The city is located on the San Joaquin River and experiences hot dry summers and mild winters. It is the county seat of San Joaquin County, California. Packing and safely transporting your belongings to your new residence is not easy without help. To have a good experience moving to the City of Stockton, you need to hire the services of professional movers. We are a professional moving company located in California with a well-organized system to help you relocate easily.
The best tips to help you move easily
- Don’t stock up your food supplies two weeks prior to moving. Transporting food is tricky and forbidden in some countries. Use up all the food or give it away.
- Movers aren’t allowed to carry flammables. Consider carrying them in your vehicle if you are driving or leave them behind if they are not needed.
- Forward your address in good time to keep receiving mail and magazine subscriptions.
- If you have pets, check with your mover for advice on how to go about it.
- Reserve your moving date with the movers at least two weeks in advance. Get the best packing boxes and pack what you can and leave heavy stuff for the movers.
- Pack your valuables and essential items separately and keep them with you. This will give you quick access to items that you use frequently.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Convenience: Professional movers will pack and unpack your household items. They will bring your belongings into your new house and put them in the order you like them in at an extra charge. This will be convenient for you and save a lot of your time and energy.
- Reliability: A professional moving company has well-trained staff that will not only show up as agreed but also provide the services you paid for in the contract.
- Insurance cover: With professional movers, you don’t have to worry about incurring loss of items or your possessions getting damaged. Your household items are insured and you are guaranteed of compensation in case of loss or damage.
- Cost-effective: Hiring professional movers will give you time to complete your projects or close a business deal, saving you money you’d otherwise have spent planning your move. There are no hidden charges.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
- Start by checking for any complaints filed by other customers. There are various platforms to check. The California Public and Utilities Commission is one of them. CPUC is a government institution tasked with the registration and licensing of various transport providers.
- Look at the websites of the moving companies to determine the type of services they provide. They should provide contacts and directions to their offices. Consider hiring a company within your region. It is easy to get detailed information about them from people who have previously used their services.
- Compare the rates of different moving companies. Low priced movers don’t necessarily mean bad services. But be wary of companies with unclear policies and hidden charges. Hire a company with a proven track record. The AMSA protects consumers by helping them find reliable moving companies. These are companies that are certified and provide professional moving services.
- Remember to read the fine print of the quotation details you have received.
Our moving services
At A-1 auto transport, we got all your needs covered. We offer the following services:
- Long distance transport
- Office moving
- Door to door moving
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Pet transport
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle relocations
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap Stockton movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 auto transport is a trustworthy moving company with highly-trained staff who provide five-star moving services to our clients. Our more than 20 years of experience in transportation has propelled us to acquire advanced equipment geared towards more efficiency. We deliver on our promises and take pride in our strong team of dedicated workers who continue to work selflessly to give you a smooth and enjoyable moving experience.
Hire us now
To get preferential advice on the best solution for you, call us now on 888-509-3123. Reserve your spot today. Remember to fill out the form at top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.