Stillwater, Oklahoma Professional Motor Vehicle Shipping
Stillwater is the 10th largest city in the state of Oklahoma and was listed by CNN Money Magazine as one of the top 10 places to live in the United States. The economy in Stillwater is in great shape and jobs in the employment sector can be found in a variety of industries. The top industries are aerospace, printing, biotechnology and publishing as well as a wide array of other options including education, healthcare, social services, retail and manufacturing and others. Stillwater hosts some of the most popular events held in the state including the Stillwater Elk’s BBQ Blaze-a-thon and the Tumbleweed Calf Fry held in the spring and the Payne County Fair, one of Oklahoma’s largest county fairs, in the summertime. In the fall, the Eskimo Juke Joint Jog 5K is held and thousands come to the area to participate in the race and activities that go along with it.
For more information about Stillwater, you can visit the official city website. The site has great local news and event information as well as social media connections for the city and local city services and community information.
Shipping a Car to Stillwater
One of the most important aspects of automobile shipping to Stillwater is making sure the car is ready to ship out when the driver picks it up. Having a vehicle ill-prepared for long distance shipping can increase the time a customer will wait for the delivery and can also increase the overall cost. Use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to have your car ready to go:
- All motor vehicles must be inspected when they are picked up as well as when they are delivered to the new location. Cars should be washed and all surface areas inside and out should be clean to ensure a proper inspection.
- There should be no personal content left inside the car during shipment.
- Unless cleared by the shipping company, all cars must be in good driving condition to easily load on and off the truck.
- Gas should be at a level no higher than one quarter tank only. This allows enough fuel to load and unload the car but will not add a sufficient amount of weight to the load.
- If you are making a complete relocation, try to locate a company that can handle the household move as well as the auto shipping. This can help to save money for the relocation.
- Get copies of all paperwork before the scheduled date of pickup.
- Have a spare key and your contact information ready for the driver when he arrives to pick the vehicle up.
Stillwater Auto Transport Directory
Supreme Auto Transport
Supreme Auto Transport offers on-time, damage free and affordable shipping for cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s as well as other motor vehicles. They are fully registered with the Department of Transportation and have accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. All auto shipping with Supreme Auto Transport is insured and bonded for safety.
107 Cleveland Street
Pawnee, OK 74058
Black Jack Auto Carriers Inc.
Black Jack Auto Carriers Inc. is a long distance automobile shipper that can affordably relocate all types of motor vehicles large and small. They are fully licensed, insured and registered through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and comply with all regulations set by the Department of Transportation.
342811 E 870 Road
Chandler, OK 74834
Stillwater includes ZIP codes:
74074, 74075, 74076, 74077, 74078.
Auto Transport Services in Oklahoma (OK), USA
- Altus, Oklahoma (OK)
- Bethany, Oklahoma (OK)
- Broken Arrow, Oklahoma (OK)
- Choctaw, Oklahoma (OK)
- Del City, Oklahoma (OK)
- Durant, Oklahoma (OK)
- Edmond, Oklahoma (OK)
- El Reno, Oklahoma (OK)
- Enid, Oklahoma (OK)
- Lawton, Oklahoma (OK)
- Midwest City, Oklahoma (OK)
- Moore, Oklahoma (OK)
- Mustang, Oklahoma (OK)
- Norman, Oklahoma (OK)
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (OK)
- Owasso, Oklahoma (OK)
- Ponca City, Oklahoma (OK)
- Port Of Catoosa, Oklahoma (OK)
- Shawnee, Oklahoma (OK)
- Stillwater, Oklahoma (OK)
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma (OK)
- Tulsa, Oklahoma (OK)
- Yukon, Oklahoma (OK)