Stillwater Long Distance Moving Companies
Stillwater is commonly referred to as the birthplace of Minnesota. It was used as an entry point from the Midwest and Southern states. Most of the state laws were drafted in the city. Stillwater, the county seat of Washington County, is a popular daytime tourist destination for its antique shops, scenic St Croix River and historical houses. It has also been used to film huge box office movies such as Grumpy Old Men. Ice Castles and Lowell Park have kids and family activities at designated areas. You can also ski, swim and picnic at the mowed lawns with a waterfront view. Relocating to Stillwater? A-1 Auto Transport is the most trusted moving and vehicle relocation company. Let us help you move.
Why you need a moving company
- Insurance: Long distance moving is risky. You handle hundreds of items and move for hundreds of miles. This is exhausting and you can easily cause accidents or injure yourself. You need professional movers who have insurance for all your items and their personnel. If an item breaks while in their possession, they repay according to the insured value.
- Reliability: Your friends have no obligation to show up on moving day. When you hire a moving company, they will arrive and focus on your move fully. They are swift and efficient hence expect zero delays or confusion. They only leave after everything has been handled and to your satisfaction.
- No heavy lifting: Moving involves lifting and carrying heavy items. You need professional movers who have the physical strength to handle heavy lifting. They have also mastered techniques to protect themselves against possible back aches or breaking their limbs. Hire A-1 Auto Transport and relax.
How to find the best mover in Stillwater
Get referrals from friends and family members. Let them view your items and explain to them the type of moving company you require. They can offer good suggestions if they have dealt with a moving company before.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Get estimates from several movers after they conduct a thorough walk-through. Ensure you show them all items to avoid additional expenses on moving day. Check whether the company has extra services like packing, storage and specialized moves.
Avoid moving companies that:
- Are hasty in asking for the deposit. The deposit should not exceed 20% the moving cost.
- Want to conduct an estimate online.
Check the company’s membership with professional bodies. This is a sure way of eliminating rogue movers. Reliable state to state movers are members of the American Movers and Storage Association. They abide by the associations code of professionalism, integrity and efficiency. Use the Minnesota Transport Services Association to find intrastate moving companies.
Ensure the moving company is licensed and insured. Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association for interstate movers. You can also verify the company’s safety rating and pending violations. The Minnesota Department of Transport licenses movers operating within the state.
How to make your move flawless
After hiring a reliable moving company, visit the company and verify the type of equipment used. Ensure they also provide 3 referees; clients they have handled similar moves for.
Reduce your expenses by:
- Asking friends to help with packing and loading.
- Getting free packing materials from org or the U-Haul customer exchange forum.
- Moving only the necessary items. Some items may not be suitable in the new environment. They might also be old and outdated. Sell or donate them to local charities.
- Be 80% ready before moving day. It ensures the movers spend minimal time loading and inspecting your items resulting in reduced moving charges.
Prepare all family members for the move. Long distance moves bring about lots of change in the lives of those involved. Some may take the change positively, while it may overwhelm others. Visit the new premises in advance, make new friends and let the kids check out nearby parks. Familiarizing yourself with the surroundings provides for a smooth transition.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Apartment relocations
- Pool table moves
- Office moves
- Military relocations
- Storage services
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services adhere to the principles of communication, sustainability and efficiency. Digitized communication, EPA approved sustainable services and multiple 5-star ratings are proof of our incredible services and customer satisfaction. A-1 auto Transport's community outreach programme has been recognized by the Corporate Critic.
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and experience world class services. Fill out the form at the top of our page and access customized discounts.