- Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured Carriers Near You
- Award Winning Service, Always on Time
Steubenville State To State Moving Services
Steubenville Long Distance Moving Companies
Housing is the topmost reason for relocating followed by new jobs. Planning a move can be tough but with a reputable moving company by your side, nothing could possibly go wrong. Let us handle your move to Steubenville so that you can focus on other matters. We will deliver your household possessions in good condition, without delays. We also transport vehicles.
Tips to make moving a breeze
- Downsize your luggage. Go through the rooms and sort out your items. Hold a garage sale for items that you can replace when you get to your new home. Less luggage means you spend less energy and time.
- Create a checklist. Being organized from the beginning will help make moving easier. Make a list at least 4 weeks before the date of moving and include as many details as you can. Set a flexible timeline so that you can focus on accomplishing the tasks.
- Save on the cost. Use readily available materials in your house such as suitcases, duffel bags, and containers when packing. Just be sure to label them to avoid confusion. Don’t pack breakables in a plastic container, instead use double walled boxes lined with bubble wrap.
- Change your address. This can sometimes take time to complete and starting early is a sure way to get things rolling. Switch important accounts to the new address and don’t forget to alert your business circle and close contacts.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Protection of your belongings. The highly skilled experts of a professional moving company know how to handle delicate household items. Chances of any item getting damaged are minimal. If an item is accidentally dropped, the movers will take full responsibility of repairing or replacing it. The insurance will cover the expenses and you don’t have to incur losses.
- You will be safe. Movers are trained to safely move heavy items from one point to another. The use of modern and advanced equipment makes it quicker and prevents injuries. If you live on the 6th floor and are wondering how to get that heavy couch down the stairs, leave it to the professionals. This is their area of expertise and they will deliver your items in one piece.
- Storage services. Sometimes, you may need to store your items temporarily while you await the completion of your new house. Secure storage facilities will be your best option. Professional movers will give you access to their units which are guarded 24/7. The environment is conducive for your items and will keep them in good condition until you are ready to collect them.
- Save money. Professional movers will carry out an in-house survey to come up with an accurate estimate of the moving cost. This helps you plan your budget and pick services that you can afford. They also provide the trucks, packing supplies and equipment that make the whole process efficient. It is a whole package and you won't need to hassle for anything.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reputable moving company
- Check the reputation of the company you are considering. Moving companies strive to establish good relationships with their clients. What matters most is how they respond to claims. Read the complaints lodged against the company and the manner in which they were resolved.
- Look for local movers. Find out how they operate by asking around the neighborhood and friends who have recently moved. Their trucks should be well maintained and branded with the company name. Their staff should be courteous, professional and knowledgeable to give relevant answers to your questions.
- Go for companies that abide by the law. Reputable movers are required to give you a copy of ‘Consumer Rights and Responsibilities’ brochure. This is a guide on how to effectively plan for your move. The information is crucial whether you are a veteran or moving for the first time.
- Military relocation
- International moves
- Local moves
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Specialized moving (piano and pool table)
- Packing materials
- Storage options
Why seek our services?
At A-1 Auto Transport, you are not just another client, we take interest in what you really need and find solutions that are right for you. We are honest and transparent and with our state-of-the-art technology, you will be updated on the progress of your move. You deserve a team of extensively trained professionals who are more than willing to give you an experience of a lifetime.
Partner with us
Our experts are waiting to help you. Get in touch with us on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page for a free instant quote.