Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Sterling Long Distance Moving Companies
The thought of moving comes with mixed feelings of anxiety and nervousness. We look forward to new experiences in a new city, exploring the neighborhoods and making new friends. Relocating to another city or state is challenging but with the right moving company, your transition will be smooth and fun. A-1 Auto Transport is your best option. We are based in Colorado and provide a wide range of moving services, including vehicle transport, designed to solve all your moving problems. So, if you are planning to move to the City of Sterling, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Tips to ease your move
- Downsize your items: If you haven’t used an item for over a year, you probably don’t need it. Get rid of it or sell it at a garage sale. You can also donate to a charity near you. It’ll help minimize your load, hence, cost you less.
- Don’t overload your boxes: Get boxes with strong edges and tape for sealing them. Don’t overload your boxes as this will make them too heavy to lift. Keep your loads at a maximum of 50 pounds. Also, make sure the boxes are brand new. Used boxes may harbor harmful chemicals that might be unsafe for some items.
- Categorize your items: Pack fragile items separately from heavy items and label the boxes clearly. Indicate the room each box is destined for to help speed up unloading and unpacking at your new place.
- Keep valuables safe: Pack your valuables separately and let them be in your custody for safe keeping. Also remember to have a bag of essential items like medication, toiletries, and bedsheets for the first night.
- Turn off utilities: Contact your utility companies to turn off cable service, telephone services, and gas services etc., at your old place and turn them on at your new place.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Estimates: It’s important to know how much it’ll cost you to move houses. Professional movers give free moving quotes even before you hire them. This will help you plan your finances.
- Cost efficient: The common perception is that movers cost more than moving on your own. But if you put into consideration the risk involved and time spent on moving, it’s cheaper to hire a mover. There are many logistics involved and you have to hire trucks and helpers.
- Storage facility: If you move to a new place and you realize the space won’t fit all your items, you’ll need a safe place to store them. Professional movers have storage facilities that are safe and secure until you are ready to collect your items.
- Peace of mind: Hiring a professional mover ensures you have a stress-free moving experience. You avoid packing and any heavy lifting of items that might be involved. They take over the whole process and safely deliver your items to their destination.
How to find the best movers
A reliable mover will not ask for a large deposit or demand cash before they deliver your items. You are not even certain that your items will get to their destination.
You can get recommendations from friends and family who have moved in the past. Also, check the sites of association such as the American Moving and Storage Association for information about the track record of a moving company. You can also ask your mover to give you references that you can call and ask about their experience.
Avoid companies with unclear practices. Confirm their license and registration by looking them up on the FMCSA website or calling their hotline number. A reliable mover will have their contact information together with directions to their offices on their website.
A reliable moving company lists all your items and lets you confirm and sign the inventory. Read carefully through the inventory to make sure all your belongings are listed.
- Residential and commercial moving
- Vehicle transportation
- Temporary storage options
- Packing and unpacking
- Supply of packing materials
- State to state moving
- Local and international moving
- Cheap Sterling movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
If you are looking for high-quality services at affordable rates, A-1 Auto Transport is your company of choice. Our team of professionals is highly trained. We have modern and secure equipment including storage facilities for your items.
Stop worrying about your moving process and hire us today. Call our customer care department on 888-509-3213 to book your spot. Get your free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
State to State Moving Services in Colorado (CO), USA
- Adams S , Colorado (CO)
- Arvada , Colorado (CO)
- Aurora , Colorado (CO)
- Boulder , Colorado (CO)
- Brighton , Colorado (CO)
- Broomfield , Colorado (CO)
- Cañon City , Colorado (CO)
- Castle Pines North , Colorado (CO)
- Castle Rock , Colorado (CO)
- Centennial , Colorado (CO)
- Colorado , Colorado (CO)
- Colorado , Colorado (CO)
- Colorado Springs , Colorado (CO)
- Colorado S , Colorado (CO)
- Colorado State Univ , Colorado (CO)
- Commerce City , Colorado (CO)
- Craig , Colorado (CO)
- CS , Colorado (CO)
- Denver , Colorado (CO)
- Durango , Colorado (CO)
- Englewood , Colorado (CO)
- Erie , Colorado (CO)
- Evans , Colorado (CO)
- Federal Heights , Colorado (CO)
- Firestone , Colorado (CO)
- Fort Collins , Colorado (CO)
- For , Colorado (CO)
- Fort Morgan , Colorado (CO)
- Fountain , Colorado (CO)
- Fruita , Colorado (CO)
- Glenwood Springs , Colorado (CO)
- Golden , Colorado (CO)
- Grand Junction , Colorado (CO)
- Greeley , Colorado (CO)
- Greenwood Village , Colorado (CO)
- Johnstown , Colorado (CO)
- Lafayette , Colorado (CO)
- Lakewood , Colorado (CO)
- Littleton , Colorado (CO)
- Lone Tree , Colorado (CO)
- Longmont , Colorado (CO)
- Louisville , Colorado (CO)
- Loveland , Colorado (CO)
- Metropolitan State Unive , Colorado (CO)
- Montrose , Colorado (CO)
- Northglenn , Colorado (CO)
- Parker , Colorado (CO)
- Pueblo , Colorado (CO)
- Rifle , Colorado (CO)
- Steamboat Springs , Colorado (CO)
- Sterling , Colorado (CO)
- Superior , Colorado (CO)
- Thornton , Colorado (CO)
- Trinidad , Colorado (CO)
- University of C , Colorado (CO)
- University of , Colorado (CO)
- University Of Colorado, C , Colorado (CO)
- University of No , Colorado (CO)
- Western State Colo , Colorado (CO)
- Westminster , Colorado (CO)
- Wheat Ridge , Colorado (CO)
- Windsor , Colorado (CO)