Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Steele, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Steele Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Steele is a small town found in northeast of St. Clair County. It prides itself on having a well-diversified economic base. The town is one of the most attractive places in Alabama for people looking to settle down in a calm family setting. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Steele.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|St. Louis to Steele||$386||515 miles||2-4 days|
|Steele to New Orleans||$391||391 miles||2-4 days|
|Steele to Indianapolis||$494||494 miles||2-4 days|
|Steele to Miami||$596||795 miles||3-5 days|
|Steele to San Antonio||$683||911 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Steele||$652||1088 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Steele||$818||1363 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Steele||$1022||2043 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas that we cover in Steele
Our networks extend to all states and towns in the US.
Our transport services in Steele
Moving to a new place or buying a new car may cause excitement and anxiety. You look forward to having great experiences while also worrying about automobile transportation. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best solutions for such problems.
- When you have a rare classic or an expensive luxury car, its safety during transportation becomes your greatest concern. We have enclosed trailers that will protect the vehicles from all forms of poor weather and bad road conditions.
- Open trailers work like carpooling, where we find other cars headed for the same direction so that you can share the cost to ship. Our trucks have enough room to carry 8-12 vehicles in one trip. It is one of the cheapest shipping options.
- Getting your vehicle delivered on time is our greatest priority. You can choose to drop-off or collect the car from a transportation depot in Alabama. If you wish to have more convenience, the door-to-door shipping option is a better idea. We will send our representative to fetch the car and deliver it to your residence or business premises.
- We have safe and reliable international shipping You may choose from our roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) solution, which is the cheapest or you may pick containerized transport. Sending cars in containers helps to secure them from potential damage while at sea.
Cars that we ship
Our service goes beyond shipping cars to or from Steele. We have complete transport solutions for all kinds of automobiles. We have reliable domestic and international moving services for:
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Boats, jet skis, and yachts
- Oversized cargo and freight equipment
- SUVs, sedans, station wagons, and electric cars
- Trucks, RVs, and motorhomes
- Golf carts and snowmobiles
Car preparation tips before shipping
A few simple steps can make the entire process move along swiftly and keep you from running into unavoidable costs. The FMCSA will penalize a transport company that breaks the set weight restrictions. Removing personal goods from the car and running down the gas helps to cut down the load.
- Insurance policies will not cover the personal items and valuables that you leave inside the car.
- Custom DVD players and GPS stems count as personal items.
- Keep the gas level at about 1/4 of the tank, which is enough to load and unload the vehicle.
Mechanical problems may cause a lot of difficulty for the truck driver during transportation. Make sure that the vehicle does not have any issues before giving it out. You may take if for repair or make a note of the special operating instructions needed for the car. Check all the fluid levels, clear out any leaks, keep the battery fully charged, and make sure that you have well-inflated tires. Some external parts and accessories can get damaged during the shipping process. You may have to remove the items or cover them well. Some transport companies will ask that you remove all custom accessories like spoilers and fog lights. Cover then fold-in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. If the alarm system goes off during transportation, the driver might use any means necessary to turn it off. Make sure that you disable the system before handing over the car. Prepare a set of keys for the driver as well.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the largest car shippers in the US. We offer reliable solutions for everyone including auto auction websites, car rental services, dealerships, manufacturers, members of the military, private car owners, and private corporations. We have a team of qualified specialists coupled with modern equipment to help with all your shipping needs.
Choosing a transport company
Find a company that has enough experience in shipping cars to or from Steele. Check the Better Business Bureau for customer reviews and also try to follow the feedback from their recent customers. Check the transport company’s licensing records at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). It is the best way to avoid dealing with scammers.
Do not pay for quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.