Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Statesville, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Statesville Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is known to refresh the body and mind. This could lead to improvement in your mental and physical health. Long distance moving is a common type of move across the country. People do it for a myriad of reasons like employment, relationships or adventure. Whatever the reason you choose to move, it is recommended that you hire professional moving companies. They are experienced to make your relocation process enjoyable. Statesville is a city and the county seat of Iredell County, North Carolina. The city has numerous parks with the most famous being the Bigleaf Slopes Park. It has hundreds of scenic sites and recreational activities experienced by thousands of residents. If you have a move planned, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. The most experienced moving and vehicle relocation company in the North Carolina.
Why hire a moving company?
Moving supplies and equipment. Moving companies have different supplies for each stage of the moving process. When packing, they use quality packing materials such as corrugated boxes, bubble wrap and anti-static peanuts that pack household goods safely for the long haul. When loading, they use trolleys and ramps that increase their speed and safety. The household goods are transported in trucks with air-cushioned carriers that are tracked using real-time satellite technology.
Insurance. Moving companies are required by law to cover each move they handle. This ensures that the customer does not undergo a loss in the event of an accident. Movers use the base level insurance called the bodily-harm and property-damage. It covers all household goods at 60 cents a pound. They also have the full-value replacement insurance for valuable and delicate goods.
Reliability. Once you hire professional moving companies, you are assured the move will be conducted to your specifications. They have adequate moving resources and experience to provide the best services. Moving companies also have to handle their customers in the most professional manner to ensure they get referrals and repeat business.
Find the best mover in Statesville
- Consider local moving companies since they know the terrain better. They have probably conducted hundreds of moves in the same terrain which enables them to know the best conditions for moving your household goods. If you do not want a local moving company, you can use state to state movers who have handled moves in North Carolina. They also know the terrain and have the required moving permits.
- Deal with moving companies which are members of professional bodies. A company which is a member of an association such as4 the American Movers and Storage Association has been trained on how to conduct their services in an efficient manner. They also work under the guidance of the association and are answerable to it in case of disputes with their customers.
- Enter the DOT carrier number of a moving company at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to check the type and validity of their household goods moving license.
- Check moving companies assessment at the Better Business Bureau. The organization advocates for better service provision from companies in the country. Confident movers such as A-1 Auto Transport has been assessed and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Make a flawless move to Statesville
- Make contact with the moving company of your choice 2-3 months before the moving date. The moving date should be between the winter and autumn seasons to ensure you get a better deal from the moving company.
- The company should conduct a thorough walkthrough in your house and provide you with an accurate in-house estimate. This helps you in formulating a budget which ensures there are no additional expenses along the entire move.
- Pack utilities in a ‘first night bag’ and move it under your care. It should contain items like toiletries, fresh clothes, beddings, keys, money, jewelry, and personal documents.
- Do not pack flammables, liquids or illegal stuff. The company will not be liable for any damage caused by such items.
- Cancel deliveries and subscriptions 2-3weeks before moving out. It is necessary to avoid last minute expenses on moving day.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our company has recorded steady growth over the last 25 years due to the number of satisfied customers who hire us for repeat transactions while also referring us to others.
Our moving services
- Corporate relocations
- Military moves
- Small moves
- Office moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Storage services
- Pet transport
- Vacation moves
- Packing and unpacking
- House moves
Try us today
Get in touch with us at A-1 Auto Transport or call us on 1-888-509-3213 for swift services. Please fill out the form at the top of our page for discounts you do not want to miss.