What is the State University Of New York At Geneseo Moving Services?
Moving is considered a daunting task by most people. Despite this, the moving masses in America keep moving every year like clockwork. Reliable statistics show that the average American will move at least once every 6 years; a number that adds up to 12 times throughout an entire lifetime. With such huge numbers moving every year, don’t you think it’s about time people mastered the relocation process? We at A1 Auto Transport Inc think so. Therefore, as you get ready to move to or from State University of New York at Geneseo, we are here to hold your hand through it. Our company has moved thousands of folks in New York and the whole country for over twenty years with good reviews. In fact, our company can confidently claim that we have a consistently good track record that can be traced back all those years. Therefore, if you stick with us, you are sure to have a seamless student move; nothing like what you are expecting.
How to have a smooth student move
Moving a student can be made smoother if you follow these handy moving tips.
- Pack different rooms in separate boxes: When you are packing, it is recommended that you pack your room’s essentials into separate boxes. This will make unpacking much easier when you arrive.
- Label and number the boxes: After packing your rooms in separate boxes, use different colored highlighter pens to mark what the box holds as well as the number. For example if you have three boxes for your bedroom essentials, you could number these ‘Bedroom 1’, ‘Bedroom 2’ and ‘Bedroom 3’.
- Pack a bag of essentials: After a long day of moving, the last thing on your mind is unpacking. Therefore, ensure that you pack a box that will hold one or two changes of clothes, some pajamas and daily toiletries. This will help you survive the first night after moving in.
Benefits of using professional moving help
There are many advantages of using professional moving help over a DIY move. Here are some of them.
- Your items are safer: Professional moving crews are trained on the best practices to employ when moving items of all kinds. This includes the most fragile and prized items like art collections. You can be sure that your pool table is in safe hands with a professional moving company.
- For peace of mind: When you hire a professional moving company, the moving hassle is the last thing you will need to worry about. This will be sure to take a load off your mind.
- To reduce the number of trips: When you hire a U-Haul, chances are, you may need to make multiple trips in order to move all your items to your dorm room or apartment. A professional moving company, on the other hand, will give you the right sized truck to ensure that you only take one trip to your destination.
Tips to hiring the best university moving company
No move is identical to another, and each moving company has features that make it perfectly suited for different moves. Here is how to identify the best mover for your student move.
- Rates: A professional mover who understands that moving is an expensive affair will usually offer student rates and discounts. Look for such companies and compare their rates.
- In-home estimates: When you request for a moving estimate, a professional moving company will send a representative to do a thorough walk-through of your home before sending the estimate. Companies that offer on-phone estimates should be given a wide berth.
- Reception: Phone and in-person reception says a lot about the company’s way of handling clients. You want to settle for a company whose representatives have a personable yet professional reception on phone and in person.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer full service moves, furniture disassembly and reassembly, packing and unpacking services, free moving advice, professional moving estimates, moving labor for hire, cheap cost of moving, auto transport and specialized shipping of pool tables. Furthermore, we offer local and long distance moving, national and interstate moving services, nationwide and international moving services.
Why you should hire us
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider, with over twenty years of experience in the moving industry. Moreover, we have memberships with the American Moving and Storage Association and the ProMover. Our moving services have received consistently good ratings over time with the Better Business Bureau.
Make the right choice
Call us today for all your moving needs and queries via 888-509-3213. Alternatively, you can contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.