- Starkville Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why you need a professional moving company
- How to find the best moving company in Starkville
- The best practices when moving to Starkville
- Hire A-1 Auto Transport for your moving services
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our services include
- Contact us today
Starkville Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving presents opportunities and challenges. You can learn new experiences and try out different things. Long distance moves are best handled by skilled personnel like A-1 Auto Transport. We have a wide experience with state to state moves and intrastate moves. Starkville, the county seat of Oktibbeha County lies on the Golden Triangle region of northeast Mississippi. The culture and population of the city is heavily influenced by the Mississippi State University which partly rests in the city. The students contribute much to the real estate, festivals and recreational activities of Starkville. Move to Starkville and view the Mississippi Horse Park and Heritage Museum, two of the top attractions in Starkville. A-1 Auto Transport continues to provide excellent moving and vehicle relocation services to the residents of Oktibbeha County.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Valuable items: Heirlooms and other valuable items need professional handling when making long distance moves. You can’t trust your friends to handle such items. They are inexperienced and can’t be held accountable for any losses. Professional movers like A-1 Auto Transport have the experience and equipment to safely move valuable items. Moving companies are also liable for all items they handle when moving. In case an accident occurs, the mover repays the cost.
- Reliability: Moving companies sign a bill of lading before handling each move. It declares they will arrive at the agreed time, handle all the items safely and move them within the required duration. They are accountable for all your items and are bound to take care of any damage. This is adequate assurance your items will arrive safely and on time. Your friends may bail out on moving day, but not professional movers like A- Auto Transport.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Starkville
- Experience: Use accredited moving associations like the AMSA to verify a mover’s experience. The association lists the number of years a company has been operational and their specialty. Membership with the association is voluntary, if one is not a member you can verify their experience with the Better Business Bureau. The organization has business profiles of over 6,000 moving companies in the country.
- Permits: Enter the USDOT carrier number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to view the company’s compliance with the country’s laws. A reliable moving company should have a safety rating higher than the national average and 100% resolved consumer complaints. The association also lists the company’s physical addresses and resources with regards to personnel and trucks. Use the Mississippi Department of Transport to verify movers operating within the state.
- Awards: Moving companies that have worked for more than 3 years should have been recognized for their exceptional services or community outreach programmes. Professional movers who have initiatives like scholarships or community employment are ethical. Ensure that the company also subscribes to the Environmental Protection Agency's sustainability programme.
The best practices when moving to Starkville
- Plan the move months ahead. Choose an upright mover and set a moving date. Get everything on paper when dealing with the company to be on the safe side in the event of disagreements.
- Scale down your move before packing. Some items in the house are no longer useful and moving them will only weigh down your move. Pack the items and ship them to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. You can also organize a garage sale and use the money to fund your move.
- Before moving day ensure you are at least 80% prepared. Place packed items in a central location and dismantle all large furniture.
- Inform the neighbours about your move and change your lease agreement.
- Scope the new premises with your family. Moving to a new city hundreds of miles can take a huge toll on certain family members. Making a few friends also helps you settle much faster.
Hire A-1 Auto Transport for your moving services
We understand the moving industry over and above having offered incredible services for the last 25 years. We have professionally trained personnel and state-of-the-art equipment which makes our services smooth and remarkable. Check out our customer testimonials page for the positive reviews from our previous customers.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our services include
- Full-service moves
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Door to door relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- State to state moves
- Intrastate moves
- Storage services
- Vehicle shipping
- Military moves
Contact us today
Check out A-1 Auto Transport or call us on 1-888-509-3123 and let’s discuss moving and vehicle relocations. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free no-obligation quote.