Stanton Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of Stanton got its name from Philip A. Stanton, assembly man for the Republican Party in the early 1900’s. Found in the Orange County, in California, Stanton has the best parks for you and your family to burn off energy. It also has the FT3 Tactical for shooting ranges and attractive scenery. Moving from one state to another may be triggered by the need to be closer to your spouse, work related or just for fun. As exciting as this process may sound, there is a lot of planning and organizing to do. You don’t just wake up one morning and decide you are moving! If you are planning to relocate to Stanton, we got you covered.
Tips to make your move easier
- Get enough boxes: You need boxes for packing most of your items. Start sourcing for them early for easy packing. Check your local stores for different box sizes that are strong.
- Start packing early: Your friends and family will come in handy here. Pack weeks in advance. This will make the process easy when the big day finally approaches.
- Pack all essentials in a bag: You probably will arrive at your destination late and be feeling exhausted. You’ll want to easily access essentials such your laptop and change of clothes especially if you will be reporting to work the following day.
- Label your boxes clearly: You don’t want to start looking for an item but can’t remember where you packed it. Having well-labeled boxes like ‘bedroom’, ‘kitchen’ etc. will make unpacking of your items easy and fast.
- Hire the right company: Moving across town with huge household items will require the services of professional movers. They are well equipped for this task.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Most professional movers have equipment that is designed to handle even your most delicate household items such as the piano and furniture. They also have trucks of different sizes which can accommodate your items in one trip.
- Services offered. If you decide to pack your own items, you run the risk of breaking them or worse, injure yourself. With a professional moving company, you can choose the full-service pack which includes packing and unpacking of your items. This way you have peace of mind and your items will be in safe hands.
- When you a hire a professional moving company, you sign a contract agreeing on the date of moving. They normally honor this contract and you can depend on them on the D-day.
Identifying a reliable moving company
It is recommended that you hire a moving company from your region. It is easy to get first-hand information about their services from the locals. You can also search the internet for local moving companies in California. Check:
- If the company is certified. A reliable moving company needs to be verified by the AMSA. This confirms that your items will be secure and delivered to your new home.
- If the company is licensed and insured. The California Public Utilities Commission provides licensing to moving companies. A reliable mover should be compliant.
- If you are crossing over to another state, you may want to consider a company that offers wide coverage. This will mean that their staff are familiar with the different laws of different states as well as familiar with the roads.
Our moving services
Here at A-1 auto transport, we offer the following professional services:
- Long distance transport
- Office moving
- Door to door moving
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Furniture Relocation (including pool table)
- Pet transport
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle relocations
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full Service (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap Stanton movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
We are BBB Accredited and have a clean track record of delivering top-notch transport and relocation services in California. Our modern equipment and highly-trained staff work with dedication to make your moving experience as seamless as possible. Our services are reliable and custom made just for you. For unique and stress-free moving services, look no further than A-1 auto transport company.
Call us now on 888-509-3123 to talk to one of our friendly customer representatives to get details on the best services. Please remember to fill the form on top of this page to get free estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.