Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from St. Michael, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
St. Michael Long Distance Moving Companies
Over 40 million Americans move annually for business or family related reasons. For a smooth moving experience to St. Michael, you need a company that understands your moving needs and helps you achieve your goals. Hiring a Minnesota based mover is your best chance to move with less stress. We offer a wide range of superior services including vehicle transport.
Simple hacks for a successful move
- Create a well-structured plan that includes information such as the mover you’re going to hire, the moving date, and contact information. Also, list down everything you need to accomplish before moving day.
- Find a pet sitter and babysitter for your pets and kids. Pets and young kids like to play around and with boxes everywhere, it’s not the safest environment for playing. Keeping them at bay will give you some sense of order.
- Ask your mover if they take inventory of household items before moving day. If they do, ask for a copy for your records. The inventory is useful when confirming if your belongings were delivered in perfect condition.
- Be available on moving day to answer any questions the movers might have. This is to avoid having items placed in the wrong places which will give you the extra work of moving them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Cost saving: Packing takes a lot of time to finish and can be very expensive considering the packing supplies you require. Add the expenses of hiring a truck and equipment and you realize how expensive your move can be. By hiring professionals, you cut your costs by nearly a half. They charge hourly or fixed depending on distance and you only pay once your items are delivered to your new place.
- Fewer risks: In a DIY move, there’s always the risk of getting injured. Heavy items are difficult to handle and it’s best if you let professionals take over. This is what they do on a daily basis and have a vast experience in lifting and carrying your expensive couch down the stairs. They have the right tools and equipment to dismantle furniture and reassemble them at your new house. This reduces the chances of you getting hurt since you won’t be involved in any heavy lifting.
- Reliability: You don’t have to depend on your friends to help you move. Professional movers provide services of high levels compared to your friends. Plus, you won’t have to deal with frustrations or delays because they failed to show up. Hire a professional mover and everything will be completed without a problem.
- Convenience: Professional movers are trained to perform moves professionally. Imagine driving for long hours and then looking for people to help you unload. Movers offer these services at your convenience. You get to pick a moving date you are comfortable with and they will do the rest including helping you unpack.
Tips to find a trustworthy mover
Most reputable movers are registered by the FMCSA. Being licensed, you are sure your move will go smoothly. With competent drivers, the movers observe public safety regulations and will deliver your items in one piece. Check their USDOT Number if it’s a long distance move and confirm if they have a permit from the Minnesota Department of Transportation if it’s a local move.
Your mover should agree to an onsite survey of your items. Estimates given over the phone cannot be accurate because they don’t have the actual facts. Be wary of movers giving suspiciously low bids. They are fraudsters and will hold on to your items and ask for more pay.
A moving company should provide you with a copy of Your Rights and Responsibilities booklet. This is a requirement by the FMCSA and a mover who doesn’t follow this rule should be avoided. The booklet offers a useful guide in the planning stages of your move.
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- International moves
- Vehicle transport
Why hire us?
We take the safety of your items seriously. Every move comes with its challenges and we do everything to overcome any obstacles. Our teams are carefully chosen and trained to handle your belongings professionally. Our mission is to provide excellent moving services at affordable rates. A-1 Auto Transport, your number one choice for a flawless move.
Get free quotes
Get in touch with our friendly customer service team on 888-509-3213 for advice on which services suit you the most. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.