Safe And Reliable St. Matthews Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Some shipping companies are able to accommodate a wide range of shipping requests, including the transportation of motorcycles. The following are some of the reasons why motorcycle shipping services may be hired:
- When the bike has been salvaged.
- When the bike is inoperable.
- When the bike owner is travelling but does not intend to use the bike as the primary means of transportation.
- When there is a biking event and the bike owners need reliable and timely delivery of their bikes to the event venue.
- When there are poor weather conditions or poor road conditions, making it impossible or unsafe to use your bike.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
To meet your needs and preferences, we have different methods that we may use to ship your bike:
- Shipping via road: We may haul your bike using a motorcycle trailer, open truck or a flatbed truck.
- Shipping via water: We ensure that your bike is safe and secure while at sea and also handle the customs procedures for you.
- Shipping via air: We negotiate for the best air freight charges so that you can get good deals.
- Shipping viarail: We can avoid the congestion on the highways by using this method.
You can opt to have your bike delivered using the door-to-door delivery option or the terminal-to-terminal delivery option.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The preparation of your bike before handing it over to the mover is an crucial step. This ensures that the bike will be safe and the safety of those who shall be handling it will also be considered. This activity will require you to do the following:
- Washing your bike thoroughly.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories.
- Securing the fragile parts.
- Checking the tire pressure.
- Checking the fluid levels and the engine.
- Ensuring that the gas level does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery, if you will be using the crated shipping option.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The following are some of the factors that you need to consider when you are looking for motorcycle shipping services:
- The experience that the motorcycle shipping company has as well as the knowledge that they display.
- The ability that the company has in delivering your bike safely.
- The reputation that the company has gained, going by the experiences that the previous clients had. You can have a look at the reviews and rating so as to check if they are positive.
- The provision of an insurance cover and the limits of compensation.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
There are many motorcycle shipping companies that you may have come across but here are some reasons why A-1 Auto transport is the best from the rest:
- We are highly experienced and knowledgeable on the provision of motorcycle shipping services.
- We are licensed to operate across the USA, Matthews included.
- We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- We are a legitimate and licensed company and also have the FMCSA and USDOT
- We have a highly experienced team that does their best to offer you all the assistance you will need, from start to finish.
- We have the ability to offer you reliable yet affordable services. You can get a quote for free and compare our rates with those charged by other companies.
- We have enhanced communications that enable you to get real-time updates on the delivery progress. We also have agents that are available 24/7 and will give you real-time support.
Our St. Matthews motorcycle shipping services
You may select any of our services by factoring your preferences and your budget. The St. Matthews motorcycle shipping services that we have available for hire include:
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services.
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping services.
- Open air motorcycle shipping services.
- Crated motorcycle shipping services.
Get in Touch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.