St. Mary’s Long Distance Moving Companies
Your dream of relocating to St. Mary's is finally coming to fruition. However, for your move to run smoothly, you need a professional moving company to help with the process. A-1 Auto Transport is your best option. We have gained rich experience, and our reputation precedes us. We are based in Georgia and offer a wide variety of moving services, including vehicle transport to accommodate all your moving needs.
Tips to make your move easier
- Create a schedule: Start getting organized as soon as you decide to move. Make a list of the things that need to be completed before the moving day. Make arrangements to hire a mover and choose an ideal moving date.
- Hiring movers: It’s advisable to hire movers. Compare the moving rates of at least three interstate movers while considering the type of services they offer. Pick a mover whose price range is within your budget.
- Packing: Get plenty of firm boxes from local stores or liquor shops. Start packing at least six weeks in advance. Look for materials that can help protect your delicate items such as blankets, newspaper and bubble wrap.
- Labeling: As you pack, label your boxes correctly indicating the contents of each box and the rooms they belong to. This not only helps the movers know how to handle the boxes, but it also makes unpacking easier.
- Valuables: Pack valuable items yourself. Jewelry and documents are exceptional and require special attention. Pack them separately and keep the bag with you during the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Save money. Moving is complicated, and you have to contend with purchasing all the necessary tools and materials to protect your items. When you hire a professional mover, all these materials are included in the cost of moving and you pay a fixed amount. There are no extra charges no matter what happens during the move.
- Your safety comes first during the moving process. Professional movers handle all the lifting and loading of the heavy and bulky household items reducing the risk of injuries. They have the necessary equipment to expedite the process and to ensure your items are delivered without any scratches or dents.
- Planning the moving process can take a lot of your time. When you hire professional movers, all your scheduling and planning will be handled and executed professionally. You can spend your time closing important business deals or prepping your new home for settling in.
- Professional movers are trained on how to pack efficiently and effectively. They handle your items with utmost care and load them into trucks designed to offer extra protection in transit. This gives you peace of mind knowing that your items will be promptly delivered to your destination in one piece.
How to find a reliable mover
- Licensing: Legitimacy is the first and most important aspect to look for in a moving company. Hiring a licensed mover ensures the safety of your move. Interstate movers should have a valid USDOT Number issued by the FMCSA. In Georgia, the Department of Public Safety is responsible for licensing movers operating within the state.
- Experience: When moving, you entrust your possessions to strangers. You need to know if they are competent in what they do and if the safety and security of your belongings is guaranteed. Companies that have been moving people for many years have faced and dealt with a variety of challenges. They are prepared to deal with any difficulties and know how to take care of your items.
- Reputation: The Better Business Bureau gives credibility to movers that have proved to provide excellent customer service. The bureau ranks companies according to their performances. You can check the ratings of your potential moving company and the reviews as well. Movers with high ratings signify trust and honesty.
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military moving
- College moving
- Local and international moving
- Storage services
- State to state moving
- Residential relocation
- Office relocation
- Cheap St. Mary’s movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Over the years, we have built trust with our customers, and the positive reviews prove our commitment to satisfying every client. Our mission is to provide high-quality services at affordable rates. We use modern equipment to make sure your belongings are safe from the pickup point to your destination. A-1 Auto Transport is a proud member of the American Moving and Storage Association.
Book your moving date with us. Call us now on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org