St. Louis Long Distance Moving Companies
There is a lot of excitement that comes with moving to a new city. Although leaving behind close friends and memories is not easy, you have the opportunity to explore different cultures, cuisines, and languages. For a smooth moving experience to St. Louis, hire a local moving company and let the experts get to work. We offer unique and affordable moving services including vehicle transport.
Top tips to make moving easier
- Switch services: Talk to your service providers and arrange when to disconnect the utilities. Transferring the services in advance means you move into a house that is connected thus avoiding spending the night in the dark or enduring a cold shower.
- Be organized: Have a well-laid out plan and prioritize important matters that should be completed before moving day. Pick a moving date and create a flexible schedule that will give you sufficient time to complete each task.
- Pack early: Avoid the last minute rush by packing as soon as you set a date. Whether you have plenty of stuff or it is a small apartment, packing early means working at your own pace and making sure nothing important is left behind.
- Visit the new area: Prep your new house by checking if there are any repairs needed such as painting the walls or refurbishing the floor. It might also be a good time to do a complete overhaul of the kitchen. Clean the house thoroughly or hire professional cleaners to do the job for you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Budget control. When you hire a mover, you will be given free moving quotes. The estimates will help you determine if you can afford the services. You can then plan your budget accordingly to accommodate the moving cost. You will have control over your finances hence keeping your spending in check.
- Professional movers are highly skilled in handling household items. They have the right tools and equipment that enables them to lift and carry the heavy stuff with ease. Your safety and that of your items will be assured because this is their area of expertise. Your items will be delivered safely to your new home and you will avoid injuries.
- When it comes to moving, you need someone you can rely on. As much as your friends would love to help, they know the stress that comes with moving and will prefer to stay away. This is where professional movers come in. Nothing is impossible to them from packing to loading and even unpacking. They offer services that cater to your specific needs so that you can settle within a short time.
- To protect your belongings during a move, professional movers provide adequate insurance cover. They understand how much value you have placed on your items and will strive to take utmost care and deliver the items in one piece. You can relax knowing that in case of an accident, you are covered.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
Consider a BBB Accredited moving company. The BBB endorses moving companies that consistently maintain high ratings and good customer service. The reputation of a mover is determined by the way it conducts itself. Check the complaints records and pay special attention to how and when the company solves claims.
Give preference to a moving company affiliated with the American Moving and Storage Association. Companies must undergo annual background checks to make sure they observe the regulations of the association. AMSA ensures that members maintain a high standard in their day to day dealings.
In today’s world, technology plays a major role in the safety of your belongings. The company you intend to hire should offer a tracking system where you can tell the whereabouts of your items at any time. This way, you will be able to know when to expect your stuff to be delivered.
We offer these services
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- International moves
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Storage services
International And Overseas Moving To Or From St. Louis
Before our team arrives for the move, we recommend you clear the clutter and get rid of any item that's not necessary. The more space your things take and the more they weigh, the more you'll have to pay.
Since international moves can be pretty expensive already, especially if you're going overseas, it's best to reduce your costs when you can. Another option to cut down fees is to do the packing and lifting on your own. Such services are charged by the hour.
These being said, since you'd need up to a month to move on your own, hiring professionals is definitely the better choice. Through our help, you also avoid various mistakes, delays, or problems which can further lengthen the process.
Why choose us?
Our moving specialists know every trick in the book when it comes to moving. They are professional and will handle your items with care throughout the process. With advanced equipment and a team of highly skilled personnel, you can expect nothing but the best. We offer unmatched moving services no matter your destination. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for efficient, dependable and outstanding moving services.
Get in touch
To learn more about our moving plans, contact us on 888-509-3213. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.