St. John Long Distance Moving Companies
There are better jobs or business prospects in another state, you want to live in a bigger or smaller home or apartment, you want to be with your loved one, you are looking for a new adventure, etc., and you have to relocate. Even in the best of times, moving is a stressful task and it is always advisable to get moving help from a professional mover to make the exercise smooth and cost-effective. People relocating to or from St. John, Indiana prefer A-1 Auto Transport Inc for the move.
We are a trustworthy full service global shipper that operates across the US including Alaska, Hawaii, and worldwide. We have a team of professionals who advise you and handle the packing, loading, and moving of your assets as well as the unloading, unpacking, and house arrangement. A-1 Auto Transport Inc provides moving storage. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
You can follow a number of steps to enjoy a comfortable move.
- Start as early as possible: Preparing for a successful move takes time because you have to take into consideration many factors. You also need to discuss the matter with your family to see how best to handle it so as to mitigate the effects of the move, especially if you have young children. Make sure you are up to speed on the important matters relating to your intended location including the real estate market, the security status, the job market, the social scene, cost of living, schools, and other matters of interest. You will find great resources online to help you in your research. You could also contact a reliable realtor online to guide your search for a new place. Once you set your moving date, make sure you reserve a place with the long distance mover immediately to avoid missing out, particularly if you have to relocate during the high moving season, on a weekend or end month.
- Downsize prior to packing: You don’t want to be unnecessarily burdened by your old equipment, furniture, clothes, gadgets, and unnecessary things, they don’t add value and increase your cost of moving. It is advisable to donate them to charity and file for a tax deduction. Then, talk to your movers and start packing early so as to be ready come moving day. However, there are things that you must pack and carry yourself including important papers, jewelry, collectibles, clothing, kitchenware, toiletries, and essentials.
- Consult a professional mover in St. John: A reliable mover supplies the moving boxes and other moving supplies and has well-trained personnel and the proper tools to pack and ship your belongings.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Professional moving companies are specialists licensed and authorized to operate by the federal authorities and as such offer secure moving services. They also have the resources, facilities, and economies of scale for a fast, efficient, and affordable move.
How to find the best moving company
It is necessary to hire an experienced and reliable moving company.
- Search for established movers: Seek recommendations, get help from movers associations, browse, and check in the moving companies directory.
- Evaluate the movers: Check the validity of their licenses and insurance. Examine their pasts and reputation. Search online for their rankings and customers opinions. Ensure they are members of the American Moving and Storage Association.
- Moving price: Contact 3 to 5 movers for an on-site estimate. A professional moving company takes an inventory of your property to determine its weight and size and give an accurate estimate.
- Pick your mover: Discuss the proposals with the movers and hire your preferred mover.
Our moving services
We handle small moves in St. John, interstate moves, coast to coast moves, and international moves.
We are experts in:
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- International Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moves
- Apartment Moves
- College Moves
- Senior Moves
- Vacation Moves
- Military Moves
- Cheap St. John movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We are an established shipper with over 20 years experience in the national and global transport scene and enjoy 5-Star ratings on online customer reviews because we offer an outstanding moving experience at rock bottom prices. We have experienced personnel, special vehicles, equipment, storage facilities, and offices in key cities and metros nationwide and globally.
Call us Now
Contact us on 1-888-509-3213 and our representatives in St. John will move you smoothly and seamlessly at an amazing price. You could also get started by filling the form on this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.